<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Background for the heros/Villains?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 34Location: LiverpoolJoined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:06 pm
I have just recived all my lovely new mins :lol: , and was reading the backs of the boxes where i noticed that there is a small piece of background text in the paper (Which you cant read). I was wondering is this text on the site somewhere? and if not when will it get added? Much as I love my minis i would LOVE there background info as well (Makes the game more imersive when i know why everyone hates each other).

then search for the Liverpool Gamers Commune on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/139362752539/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
kombine wrote:
I have just recived all my lovely new mins :lol: , and was reading the backs of the boxes where i noticed that there is a small piece of background text in the paper (Which you cant read). I was wondering is this text on the site somewhere? and if not when will it get added? Much as I love my minis i would LOVE there background info as well (Makes the game more imersive when i know why everyone hates each other).

Some of the Supremes (and even Minions) are detailed here, in the Heroes and Villains section of the website.

There are more background stories that will go up when the website is updated, and the update remains a firm plan.

And in more general terms, there is a substantive fluff section in the book which has a few Easter eggs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Looking forward to the new site.

There seems to be taster background on some of the Supremes in the New Characters threads aswell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
If anyone looks carefully they can find out info not just about what is out, but about other Supremes that may be planned for the future.

For example I started this thread ages ago just gleaned from info on the site and Forum.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
A great thread. Looks like theres nore to add to it looking at the guide aswell