<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  [Update 02/11/2009] Take a glimpse in 2010

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm

As the November release is getting closer and closer, 2010 is looking better than ever!

What will happen in Pulp City? Let's inspect the first quarter!

JANUARY

Kitty Cheshire and Vector: What is the mysterious link between that duo of Supremes?
What could bring a half-mad creature that walked out right of the silver mirror in Twilight Hills and a glitch in reality together?

Why Vector, once human who stole the part of C.O.R.E.'s code, is able only to program himself to love Kitty? What's the story of the cat woman and is she just the first one to cross the silver edge of the mirror?

Kitty Cheshire & Vector are both Level 1 Hero/Villains. They are brought to you thanks to the crazy imagination of Illustrange and fleshed out by James van Schaik.

JANUARY

Sanguine & Super Zed: Nobody believes that the French gentleman and businessman is a creature of the night working as a snitch for Necroplane.
When will Dr. Tenebrous unleash his most powerful creation - Super Zed, the dead former super hero from another reality, a monster that feels no pain?

Sanguine comes with two Supreme cards as a Level 1 (Day) and Level 2 (Night) Necroplane Villain that can shed his allegiance thanks to the new skill Freelance.
Super Zed is a Level 2 Necroplane Villain with two Damage grids - don't ask why!

All brought to you thanks to the returning artist (debuting on the American comic book market takes some time), Marek Oleksicki and Paul Muller (it is a vampire!) and James van Schaik.

FEBRUARY

Prelude to the invasion: We keep looking up the sky, but what hides under the concrete streets of Pulp City? Bringing you a set of nefarious grimms, available for the first 6 Months only through the Herald programme and then direct, convention and friendly retail.

MARCH

Silverager & Le Murtiple: Missed the apes? Originally inspired by Neomorte, twisted by me and Illustrange, Le Murtiple is not really an ape nor monkey.
But he makes up for it by creating his own mirror images/clones. Silverager is your good old mellow four-armed silverback technician. Until you push the trigger, and then he turns into a blood frenzied (still four-armed) killing machine. You will boost you A.R.C. ranks with a Level 1 and Level 2 and four new miniatures.

MARCH

Captain Hadron & Lady Cyburn: Bad cyborg girls and size-manipulating muscled geniuses? That's what you need to fill out the ranks of Heavy Metal.
Hadron is frighteningly good at using his three-sizes forms, whether he dismantles enemies from inside when in Mini Hadron mode or smack his fists as Giant Hadron. Lady Cyburn... well, she burns stuff, but also provided some great synergies for other Heavy Metallers. The beautiful almost cheesecake sculpt from Jarek Smolka and muscle goodness of Hadron by James van Schaik coming to your town late spring!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:09 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Let me wipe the drool from my chin..... I am super stoked .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Fantastic!!!

I can't wait for the Sanguine/Super Zed box. Kitty Cheshire aounds like fun too.

I'm excited to see a vartiety of new comic archetypes covered in these releases. A shinking/growing supreme should be fun.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:31 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I need to get stuff painted noooooooooooooooooooow!

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:54 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I hear you, John!

I'm down to only 6 unpainted supremes. With any luck, I'll be down to 3 or 4 in the next few days.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
Really looking forward to Sanguine, Cheshire, and Vector!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 287Location: St. Louis, MOJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm
Needless to say Silverager & Le Murtiple being announced is very exciting for me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:46 pm
MortalPosts: 17Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 am
Almost anything here sounds great. Personally i settled on Necroplane and A.R.C., so those Releases are great News of course.
Everything Alice inspired always interests me.
And some friends of mine may start playing Heavy Metal Teams.

And seriously, everybody wants Aliens...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Aliens... right when my first post ends. We just started sculpting the so-called Ulthar Resistance box which has one half-Ulthar, half-human and an Ulthar female renegade.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
I'm sure T'kil will be interested in joining the Resistance sometime in the future!

The Kitty looks awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing the mini too, since if she's partially invisible like the pic, it will be amazing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Really, really looking forwards to everything mentioned. Very cool.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 44Location: Auckland, New ZealandJoined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 am
When I first read his name, I thought that Captain Hadron would have the power to create miniature black holes :P

It all sounds great, and more A.R.C. is always a good thing!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Wolverine wrote:
When I first read his name, I thought that Captain Hadron would have the power to create miniature black holes :P

It all sounds great, and more A.R.C. is always a good thing!

His nemesis is the Collider, who shuts him down completely.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Can't wait to see more about these guys. Kitty looks fantastic I'm really excited about her for some reason. What can I say evil purple cat-girls....MEOW!! More A.R.C. is always welcome and some new Heavy Metal can't hurt. I'm hoping the end of the year will bring us some more Blood Watch, I love the BW. Also looking forward to the SG 2 realeases some really cool stuff. I'm also noticing we've got a lot of Level 1's coming out. Should provide a lot of options for team building. All told I'm really excited about the new year.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:02 am
MortalPosts: 30Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:29 am
That sounds sooo great.
I have only one question.
When do we can expect the new rules and the printed book?

Offline Profile