<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  [Update 02/11/2009] Take a glimpse in 2010

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Starfury wrote:
That sounds sooo great.
I have only one question.
When do we can expect the new rules and the printed book?

'I knew this question has to show up :D
I learnt enough about the mini production process to know where we can expect lags and how to avoid them, so nothing will delay announced items.

Now the book is a whole different story. I'm playing it safe. I hope I will be able to add the date to this very topic. All I can promise is that from January will start showcasing new rules and skills that will be affecting the cards attached to the new miniatures.
I guess you all would love to know why all Damage dealt by Giant Hadron is Super Damage and how Super Zed benefits from the new super clean rules for Flight and how ... ok, I'll stop here.

Wolverine wrote:
When I first read his name, I thought that Captain Hadron would have the power to create miniature black holes :P

All his Ranged powers have a little extra, from giving Reach to allies, to Molecular Manipulating enemies. How fun it is to see Hellsmith with :STR 2 and :AGL 6?
Watch out for Hadron, he is so far playing great in alpha testings.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:48 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
After re-reading these posts.... where has Deadliner gone?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Was placed at the end of the line? :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:10 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Not all the way down. He'll just have a different partner in his box and we'll see him a little later.

Sanguine will be worth it!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:22 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 51Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:32 am
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

must have all of them now...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:41 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
I wonder if we clone Morf, if it would help speed things up.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:10 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Probobly not.

However, if we all heavily promote the game and get tons of new players, Pulp Monsters will grow and Morf will be able to hire paid minions. That's what he needs.

So go out and get new players and spend money!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:17 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Invader Larb wrote:
Probobly not.

However, if we all heavily promote the game and get tons of new players, Pulp Monsters will grow and Morf will be able to hire paid minions. That's what he needs.

So go out and get new players and spend money!

Why doesn't he just use the BOOM rules? Support minions'd be happy to help, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:39 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
...FEBRUARY

Prelude to the invasion: We keep looking up the sky, but what hides under the concrete streets of Pulp City? Bringing you a set of nefarious grimms, available for the first 6 Months only through the Herald programme and then direct, convention and friendly retail...!

I missed this bit first time around. So the Grimms are Herald-only in February? Meaning they will be for wider purchase sometime either in July, August or September?

Or am I misunderstanding totally?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:53 pm
The Grimms will eventually be available to the general community.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Yup, Herald mini will always stay Herald-only (though there is going to be an opportunity to get him in a contest soon), but all new extras will go through this way of releasing: Herald->General Public. We'll start with grimms and since Illustrange has graciously showered me with more than I asked for (he is one crazily creative guy), we may end up with more grimms than just 3.

Yeah, create me some Minions. Or give me an Exclusive Action:

Time Control
( :MND /X): For each Hour spend on working on Pulp City, the model is granted 3 extra hours.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
Yup, Herald mini will always stay Herald-only (though there is going to be an opportunity to get him in a contest soon), but all new extras will go through this way of releasing: Herald->General Public. We'll start with grimms and since Illustrange has graciously showered me with more than I asked for (he is one crazily creative guy), we may end up with more grimms than just 3.

Time Control
( :MND /X): For each Hour spend on working on Pulp City, the model is granted 3 extra hours.

Alternatively:

Team Power - Clone Morf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm
Morf wrote:

Time Control

I thought you had: Super-duo :MND - Invader Larb and Beermonkey.

If not we probobly alreay count as minions. I guess the question is, do we generate AP's?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm
Invader Larb wrote:
Morf wrote:

Time Control

I thought you had: Super-duo :MND - Invader Larb and Beermonkey.

If not, we probobly already count as minions. I guess the question is... Do we generate AP's?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 157Location: Germany - KrefeldJoined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Invader Larb wrote:
I guess the question is, do we generate AP's?

I think this is easy to answer: maybe! :mrgreen:

Total Supremes: 52+11 Minions / Painted: 45+9 Minions
Todo:Acorn,Kitty,Le Murtiple(3),Lady Cyburn,Hadron(2),Virgo,Tritonious
Offline Profile