<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Next wave(s)? Impatient minds want to know!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:14 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Witaj, Morf (or would dzieñ dobry or halo be more suitable?)!

It is Monday morning and while thinking about the nifty facebook image of painted Sanguine and his cute little blood-sucking doggy, I was wondering (as others may be) about the ETA for release of Kitty Cheshire & Vector, and Super Zed (is he still Super Zed or now Supreme Zed?) & Sanguine (and his pooch). Any ETA firmed up yet? :D

It seems a long time for new minis for us Pulp City addicts, so I hope soon! :lol:

Any tentative framework of waves of releases approximate ETA's for 2010 we can get you to share (even if the wave contents remain secret)? In other words do you plan to get back to bimonthly releases?

I know there is a lot on, and from what you have suggested the first two months of the year hit Pulp Monsters with some hurdles, as well as the development of stuff beyond the minis being ongoing, but you know us - we are always eager to know!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
I hope to get back to schedule very soon - I am moving all packing and production to another city and introducing the new team to the new tasks.
All went to production - as soon as I get the word from both printers and casters that the stuff is on the way, I'll put it up in the store.
Also, the next wave will happen sooner than in two months after that - all in all we got them done and ready.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 28Location: Sandhausen (Germany)Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:40 pm
Sounds like good news, can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
That is fantastic news Morf. I can;'t wait to paint Super Zed and Vector!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:16 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Glad things are moving along. I look forward to the new models.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
I hope to get back to schedule very soon - I am moving all packing and production to another city and introducing the new team to the new tasks.
All went to production - as soon as I get the word from both printers and casters that the stuff is on the way, I'll put it up in the store.
Also, the next wave will happen sooner than in two months after that - all in all we got them done and ready.

Good news - thanks for the update.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:04 pm
Now other posters may be aware of my...fondness...for digging for info...so in that vein is it too early for speculation about the wave after Kitty Cheshire/Vector, Zed/Sanguine? :lol:

Morf wrote:

Morf wrote:
MARCH

Silverager & Le Murtiple: Missed the apes? Originally inspired by Neomorte, twisted by me and Illustrange, Le Murtiple is not really an ape nor monkey.
But he makes up for it by creating his own mirror images/clones. Silverager is your good old mellow four-armed silverback technician. Until you push the trigger, and then he turns into a blood frenzied (still four-armed) killing machine. You will boost you A.R.C. ranks with a Level 1 and Level 2 and four new miniatures.

MARCH

Captain Hadron & Lady Cyburn: Bad cyborg girls and size-manipulating muscled geniuses? That's what you need to fill out the ranks of Heavy Metal.
Hadron is frighteningly good at using his three-sizes forms, whether he dismantles enemies from inside when in Mini Hadron mode or smack his fists as Giant Hadron. Lady Cyburn... well, she burns stuff, but also provided some great synergies for other Heavy Metallers. The beautiful almost cheesecake sculpt from Jarek Smolka and muscle goodness of Hadron by James van Schaik coming to your town late spring!

Well we know that work has been well underway on Le Murtiple, and Morf has indicated the second wave of 2010 is pretty much done, but will it be as above or something else?

In other words I am just wondering if Hadron/Cyburn form the other half of the release, or will it be something else (and for that something else there are a few candidates: Tritonius - green sighted; Jade Hawk and Skyline - concept art floating around for some time now)? Are the Hadron/Cyburn sculpts locked in?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 am
HeraldPosts: 30Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:32 am
...that's so frustrating... everyday I take a look at the website... nothing happening for weeks now... No new miniatures since december (Nuclear Jones, etc.) :( :( :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I know that we should have Super Z, Sanguine, Kitty Cheshire, and Vector very soon. The next wave will be release soon after. Probably Le Murtiple, Skyline, Jade Hawk, not sure who else could be on that list. Ulthar are comming for GenCon, I know my crew did most of the stats for them. Can't tell you much else at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 263Location: Atlanta, GAJoined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Looking forward to seeing Silverager, I think all the others have been shown by now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The next wave will have Silverager, 3x Le Murtiple, Hadron and Cyburn.
Then, most likely, Mechaspartans, Phalanx, Tritonious and Virgo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
:STR
Mecha-Spartans!

Now that's what I'm talking about! I can't wait. These guys are going to scare the pants of folks. It is about time The Forgotten got their line infantry in the action.

You guys will love the next wave of four. They include soem very fun supremes. Hadron and Le Murtiple have some wacky fun rules. Silverager is a beast, and Lady Cyburn is exceptionanly nifty. I can;t wait to see her in pewter.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:21 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Morf wrote:
Silverager

Ooooh, that sounds intruiging . . . . . .

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 263Location: Atlanta, GAJoined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Mecha Spartans sounds pretty badass, hopefully there will be another Spartan-themed supreme coming to go with them too. Nothing wrong w/ Hellsmith but it would look great to have a matching team!

I'm also quite interested in Silverager. I've liked most of the apes so far and will probably start building out a team soon and he sounds like he could be a good addition. Four arms suggests that he might be able to make multiple Strikes, but then his fluff seems to say that he might also provide a lot of support and not really be meant as a front line brawler. Time will tell...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:42 pm
dboeren wrote:
Mecha Spartans sounds pretty badass, hopefully there will be another Spartan-themed supreme coming to go with them too. Nothing wrong w/ Hellsmith but it would look great to have a matching team!

Phalanx, I think, will be with them.

Quote:
I'm also quite interested in Silverager. I've liked most of the apes so far and will probably start building out a team soon and he sounds like he could be a good addition. Four arms suggests that he might be able to make multiple Strikes, but then his fluff seems to say that he might also provide a lot of support and not really be meant as a front line brawler. Time will tell...

I think he should be able to lay down some good hits in a brawl. :wink: