<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  EMERGENCY: Invader Larb is missing!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:46 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 22Location: Burlington, VermontJoined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:15 am
This is not a joke. Many of you know Invader Larb (Matthew Randy) very well...he has been a very active participant on this and other gaming forums. I am his brother. He has gone missing. He was last seen Wednesday, May 19th at 0750 EST leaving his home in Jericho, Vermont, driving a gold 2002 Acura RL. His cell phone is off. The police have been notified and a special investigator has been hired by the family to help locate him.

Neither Casey (his wife) or I know where he has gone or why, and this is very unusual behavior for Matt. We do not know if he was involved in an accident, or if something else is going on. Frankly, we are very concerned for his safety...we are worried he may do himself harm.

I would say that a reward will be offered for any information that helps us find Matt, but I don't have to. You know and love Matt just as I do, and I am sure will do all you can to help ensure he is safe. Please contact me via email at michael.randy@vtmednet.org or via cell phone at (802) 316-0415 if you hear anything. Thank you very much for your help.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:58 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 56Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 am
I'm on the other side of the country, so of little help. But I really do hope he is found safe and well and hopefully with good explanation. He is a good voice in the short time I've been part of the this forum and wish him and all of you well. Thoughts are with you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:51 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I am very sorry to hear of this. I hope that Matt turns up safe and well, and until that time my thoughts are with you and the rest of his family Michael. All best wishes to you all and to Matt.

Leon.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:59 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
My thoughts are with you guys, I hope Casey is holding on.
Last I heard from Matt is when I sent him the pictures of Jade Hawk green.
Matt, if you are reading this - remember you have to introduce her to the frothing crowds here. I don't want to make it easier for you!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:31 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Wow. This is disturbing news to say the least. Larb (Matt) will be in my prayers and thoughts.

I guess as a guy who takes these reports from time to time - was anything missing? Did he take anything important with him? Have you scoured his computer/email/personal stuff for indications of where he may have went off to? Is there a history of mental illness/depression that leads you to believe he's harmed himself? ((obviously, these aren't for the board, but for you, Zaxon))

Michael, Matt's user provile says Matt was last logged in this morning - did you log into his account? (Maybe he is "auto-logged in" on his browser at home and you accessed the site there?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:33 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
This news is driving me crazy. Been worried sick all morning. Can't even imagine what his family must be going through. My heart goes out to them all.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:10 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
I really hope it all turns out well. Matt was last on the forums Thu May 20, 2010 7:10 pm. Matt if you are reading this please contact your family they are really worried and love you very much.

Here's a recent picture of him.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:18 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2010/05/21/36270

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:43 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
This is horrible, truly horrible.

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:00 pm
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
My family will be thinking about and praying for his loved ones. What a sad loss. Please let the people on this board know if there is any interest in sending a gift or token of appreciation to his family.

Sincerely,

Chris

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:38 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
We bullshitted about some world's most stupid things week ago.
Matt was happy he found dirt cheap police cars models for Pulp City.

We've worked with Matt day by day for the last half a year on the book.
I'm broken. My thoughts go to Stacey and Michael and all his family.