PULP CITY FORUMS
http://forum.pulp-city.com/

Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations
http://forum.pulp-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1343
Page 2 of 3

Author:  Morf [ Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

With some of the new rules it is obvious some Sups will gain, some lose. But the aim is NOT to make them whole different, just easier to play. Card alterations will be absolutely minimal.

Author:  Cartoonkiller [ Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

How does this Super damage work? How far does it move an enemy back? This is a new rule isn't it, I couldn't find it anywhere. :?

Author:  varagon [ Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Cartoonkiller wrote:
How does this Super damage work? How far does it move an enemy back? This is a new rule isn't it, I couldn't find it anywhere. :?


yes this is an updated version that will soon be releasing. All the new "road to pulp city"threads are new updates or refinements to the current/old ruleset.

Morf and others have said there will be more updates over the course of the next few weeks. Enjoy them until the version 2 rules come out.

Welcome once again!

Author:  Morf [ Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Cartoonkiller wrote:
How does this Super damage work? How far does it move an enemy back? This is a new rule isn't it, I couldn't find it anywhere. :?


Welcome to the forums, I hope that helps!

Pulp City Guide wrote:
Super Damage effects happen when a model suffers 10 or more points of Damage resulting from one Action. Some Actions may specifically result in Super Damage effects even if less Damage was dealt. In these cases the Action would be listed as having Super Damage X, where X is the minimum amount of Damage required to trigger the Super Damage.
The model affected by Super Damage is moved 5 inches directly away from the source of the Damage and stops only when it comes in the contact with another model or scenery. This move is not affected by Difficult Terrain. At the end of the movement, this model is Knocked Down.


Apply Super Damage on the rooftop ;)

Author:  Cartoonkiller [ Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Thanks Morf, that did help! By the way, I love these new rules! I've been playing this game for a while now, so I'm not new to it. But I am new to the forums. I should have joined sooner...before I was just a lurker. :twisted:

Author:  varagon [ Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Cartoonkiller wrote:
Thanks Morf, that did help! By the way, I love these new rules! I've been playing this game for a while now, so I'm not new to it. But I am new to the forums. I should have joined sooner...before I was just a lurker. :twisted:


Not a lurker anymore! Glad you decided to join in. We love the conversations and to see new faces.

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

varagon wrote:
Cartoonkiller wrote:
Thanks Morf, that did help! By the way, I love these new rules! I've been playing this game for a while now, so I'm not new to it. But I am new to the forums. I should have joined sooner...before I was just a lurker. :twisted:


Not a lurker anymore! Glad you decided to join in. We love the conversations and to see new faces.



I'd like to add another 'welcome aboard'!

Author:  Beermonkey [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Great to have you here. When are we getting together for a game? I can always make time for Pulp City.

Author:  Cartoonkiller [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Beermonkey wrote:
Great to have you here. When are we getting together for a game? I can always make time for Pulp City.


Hey, that would be great! I'll drop you a line sometime so we can meet up. I just got some new figs, Supreme Zed, Sanguine and Harrier. It would be awesome to try them out.

Author:  Beermonkey [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Good Supremes all! In fact Harrier is one of my personal favorite Level 1's. She gets even better with the new flight rules. Drop me a PM or an email sometime, we'll get something going.

Author:  dboeren [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

You know, I haven't tried Harrier yet but I suspect that's got a lot to do with not having messed around with the flying rules yet. Once I get my hands on the new book I'm sure I'll have to pick her up.

Author:  Vaxillus [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

I'm guessing Iron Train's card will be getting errata then? He still has that extra ability with the old throw rules on it.

Author:  Cartoonkiller [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

I just noticed that with the new trump trait skills rule Xenobi can now throw the smaller rank 1 scenery around...am I right? If so, that's kinda cool.

A Supreme can throw objects up to its strength in inches right? ...so Xenobi could throw things up to 3 inches. Funny stuff!

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

Cartoonkiller wrote:
I just noticed that with the new trump trait skills rule Xenobi can now throw the smaller rank 1 scenery around...am I right? If so, that's kinda cool.

A Supreme can throw objects up to its strength in inches right? ...so Xenobi could throw things up to 3 inches. Funny stuff!


Yes he can. RNG is :STR +2 inches.

Don't forget he has Molecular Manipulation 1, giving him access to :STR 4 :AGL 5 instead (or even :STR 2 :AGL 7).

Author:  Cartoonkiller [ Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Road to Pulp City Chapter 4: Scenery Manipulations

leonmallett wrote:
Cartoonkiller wrote:
I just noticed that with the new trump trait skills rule Xenobi can now throw the smaller rank 1 scenery around...am I right? If so, that's kinda cool.

A Supreme can throw objects up to its strength in inches right? ...so Xenobi could throw things up to 3 inches. Funny stuff!


Yes he can. RNG is :STR +2 inches.

Don't forget he has Molecular Manipulation 1, giving him access to :STR 4 :AGL 5 instead.


The throw range for all supreme's is the models :STR +2? I thought is was just the :STR stat...is it in the rules somewhere, cuz I can't find it anywhere.

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/