<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  July News are up in the Pulp $hop!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
leonmallett wrote:
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
leonmallett wrote:
Yay, shiny new toys soon! :D

An interesting test for the Royal Snail, when ours arrive!

In theory, they should arrive at the same time . . . . . .

A box of goodies arrived this morning - yay! :D

Mine Too LMAO!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Good for you. Enjoy all the wonderful Pulpy goodness. So many cool new releases in this wave.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Good for you. Enjoy all the wonderful Pulpy goodness. So many cool new releases in this wave.

AS I PLAN on buying more than one Skyline/Jade Hawk set (I want to do a male Jade Hawk in honour of Larb) expect some "interesting" Skyline colour-schemes LoL!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
The bad thing with the shop being closes is I can't see all the models! I'm looking at how some of them are posed etc and wont be able to until Morf gets back!
:?

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:06 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
varagon wrote:
The bad thing with the shop being closes is I can't see all the models! I'm looking at how some of them are posed etc and wont be able to until Morf gets back!

Maybe check the New Characters threads, and also look for them on Frothers Unite UK (but bear in mind the vulgar language that is prevalent if you go there).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:08 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
leonmallett wrote:
varagon wrote:

Maybe check the New Characters threads, and also look for them on Frothers Unite UK (but bear in mind the vulgar language that is prevalent if you go there).

Yeah, I checked the new characters thread to no avail. I picked up some new releases at Gen Con without the box, so I have a bag of models and no boxes.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:21 pm
varagon wrote:

Google Image Search is your Friend . . . . .

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
varagon wrote:
leonmallett wrote:
varagon wrote:

Yeah, I checked the new characters thread to no avail. I picked up some new releases at Gen Con without the box, so I have a bag of models and no boxes.

Which ones and what issues do you want to resolve (I have boxed versions of a lot of the new stuff).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:04 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
The september releases (Hadron and Cyburn, Virgo and tritonius) came with boxes.

They must be the new Ulthars which are aways off (November?):

Libra & Taurus
Sagittarius & Gemini

I have not see any clear pictures of these bar the one with 2 blades.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:02 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I'm in the same boat as Varagon. We got a bag O'goodies from the man himself. Bunch of the new stuff for all our work at GenCon. Awesome stuff indeed. Bag of goodies had no boxes. So we're building kinda blind here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 am
HeraldPosts: 174Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Yeah, I just want to know who is supposed to be on a 40mm base. I know Silverager is. It's more whether Taurus and Tritonious is. The rest I can handle.

Not that I'm complaining...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 pm
Yes both Taurus and Tritonius are on large bases.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:34 pm
HeraldPosts: 174Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Yeah, I figured it out when I looked at the pics from the Ulthar event and other Gen Con pics. 8)