<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  08/2010: State of the Game

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:17 pm
MortalPosts: 10Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 pm
That means, there is a trick to get a lvl 3 Ape in it? :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:16 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Xerathul wrote:
That means, there is a trick to get a lvl 3 Ape in it? :D

In fact, the only thing the ARC needs is a level 3. Red Bella? Maybe?

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:18 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 263Location: Atlanta, GAJoined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Maybe, but she looks kind of small for a level 3 to me. Still, she could be one of those "mastermind" kind of supremes so it's possible.

I'm hoping we haven't seen our level 3 yet, because for one thing, that would mean ANOTHER monkey!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 pm
MortalPosts: 10Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 pm
Yeah, i hope so!
But, Morf once said, A.R.C. player will have a special kind of lvl 3. I think that means we can upgrade one of our lvl 2 Sups to lvl 3, or some in some other 'special' way ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Xerathul wrote:
Yeah, i hope so!
But, Morf once said, A.R.C. player will have a special kind of lvl 3. I think that means we can upgrade one of our lvl 2 Sups to lvl 3, or some in some other 'special' way ;)

Or you might be getting a GIANT GORILLA :D

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:17 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Xerathul wrote:

I'm eager to find out all about this.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 pm
MortalPosts: 1Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:40 pm
I am personally very excited for this!

Gonna be the perfect excuse to get my friend ( and myself ) into collecting and playing!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Kingdom Death wrote:
I am personally very excited for this!

Gonna be the perfect excuse to get my friend ( and myself ) into collecting and playing!

Good to Know -the more the merrier!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Sorry, DW! TGN posted THIS THREAD on their front page. They have the new rating system up and running, so it needs a (+1) if you like it!

And. . .

Here's the link:

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2010/08/12/38486

Sorry about the confusion!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:00 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 32Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 am
Great news, looking forward to doing some major promo's for this game again when the new book comes out at my local games store

The real Ty!, No, really!
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 48Location: Barcelona, SpainJoined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Great news for this Fall!
Sadly, besides me, it doesn't seem to be any people interested in Pulp City here in Barcelona or even in Spain. I would like to live in USA, UK, France or anywhere else where I had someone to play Pulp City. Enough complaining.
It seems our favourite game has a brilliant future. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
The 71-page preview pdf shows off the minis and the game in a great well, and bodes so well for the full-length book. Glad to be part of this and I am really looking forwards to diving in to the fluff.

For those who have seen the 71-page pdf, think about this: we saw quite a few not-seen-publicly before images/concepts; that was just half of the eventual book - it will be intriguing to see what else will be revealed.

:D

Last edited by pulpcitizen on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:12 pm
leonmallett wrote:
The 71-page preview pdf shows off the minis and the game in a great well, and bodes so well for the full-length book. Glad to be part of this and I am really looking forwards to diving in to the fluff.

For those who have seen the 71-page pdf, think about this: we saw quite a few not-seen-publicly before images/concepts; that was just halff of the eventual book - it will be intriguing to see what else will be revealed.

:D

Excellent Point Leon!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:35 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 148Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm
It's times like this that I'm really glad to be back. Painting up my (little) ol' coven group right now in anticipation.

It was a hard sell with an underground minis game that didn't have a real rulebook. Looking forward to PC finally going legit! :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Glad to see you back in the City CS!

I can tell I'm going to have to watch what I say from now on.

I was telling Bob all Con that I missed having you around to keep me in line. Jeesh talk about watching what you wish for! :D

Monsters are coming my friend and all your original points and complaints are still at the forefront of my brain as I start working on them again. Rest assured I've got you in mind.

Welcome back to Pulp City!