<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  TGN Awards

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:08 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hello Pulp Citizens,
the year draws to an end and TGN is running their annual awards.
For a small game, that is a big marketing push!
So if you like this year's Pulp City releases, like the Guide or miniatures like Supreme Zed, Kitty Cheshire or any other, please head to their site and support us in nominations and then voting.

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/

Remember, every vote counts.
Thanks!
Morf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 am
MortalPosts: 16Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 am
Well I nominated the book and Kitty. There were a few more nominations for them also as well as Zed. I hope they make the final list.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 34Location: Kiel/GermanyJoined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:14 am
HA! Finaly! A way to blackmail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would do this..... but i don`t have a book in my hands and cannot sell it to my costumers. And i only have half of this years releases in my pocket, and that`s not for not wanting.
Morf! I realy love this game, and support it at every oportunity, but Ulisses needs the new stuff, so i get my order!
Best regards
stephansolo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
It looks like Kitty will make the final cut, with a bunch of nominations. I'll have to go put my 2 :MND in on the book.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
BountyhunterQ wrote:
It looks like Kitty will make the final cut, with a bunch of nominations. I'll have to go put my 2 :MND in on the book.

IIRC, the first vote includes all of the nominees. The second round is just with the top few.

The key here will be, consolidating votes on one Pulp City choice. It's better for one Pulp City fig to get ten votes, then for two to get five votes.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Scorpio wrote:
IIRC, the first vote includes all of the nominees. The second round is just with the top few.

The key here will be, consolidating votes on one Pulp City choice. It's better for one Pulp City fig to get ten votes, then for two to get five votes.

Correct. I would hate to see Pulp City lose in a category because it has TOO many entries. . . something to think about.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Hey everyone 2nd round of voting is up! Get out there and Vote for Pulp City. Looks like Kitty Cheshire and the rules could be contenders. Get voting and get your friends to vote too if they love this game.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Beermonkey wrote:
Hey everyone 2nd round of voting is up! Get out there and Vote for Pulp City. Looks like Kitty Cheshire and the rules could be contenders. Get voting and get your friends to vote too if they love this game.

And don't forget Hadron in the sci-fi category.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Done my part

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:59 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Pulp city is in 6th Place!!! If you haven't voted PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get a vote in we need 5 more votes to cement a place in the final 5!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 pm
Final Voting is under way at TGN! Get your vote in for Pulp City Rules, and Kitty Cheshire. We're counting on you!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Voted. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Voted, 17+ Votes to get Kitty to the Top!

The rules are 46 Votes behind!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:25 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I've voted as well!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:12 am
Let's get voting, people! : ) I want to see that pretty kitty where she belongs!