<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Just spotted an error

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 148Location: Enfield, North-London, UKJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 am
Just been typing myself up some Agenda cards and noticed that there are 2 agendas titled The Hand Off, they are at the top of pages 86 and 88 respectively.

The second one is obviously the incorrect one, just wondering what the title should be, (also, I'm guessing it should be "Villains Only" as it's in that section, is that right?)

Ta

J

My Painting Blog / My Pulp City Downloads
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 130Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 pm
...gotta be kidding me... >_<

really that one has been on the to-fix list from one of the earlier builds. it was one of those things happening right before I had to go to sleep and tought by myself "need to NOT forget to fix that tomorrow" offcourse I did forgot.. luckily, my builds got proofread and it got on the to do list.. I did fix it, perhaps even twice.. on time it had gone trough an erronous undo I think, then the last time I did remember it right before a build, then decided to go back to a previous build and forgot it wasnt edited there... apparently it was ok'ed because before there was a fixed build...

really

Im bouncing my head on my desk right now

its such a big one too

:x

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I was wondering when anyone would catch that. The rest of the book was so badass though I didn't want to bring it up.

Sorry Melvin stuff happens, not your fault.

Jon the title of that Agenda is I believe "Sermon of Doom". I think orginally I had it titled Monologue but Morf changed it on me. Anyway good catch.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:38 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 148Location: Enfield, North-London, UKJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 am
Melvin - Don't beat yourself up on it, like Beermonkey said, stuff happens and lets face, it most games would have an entire topic on errors by now, so just only having this one spotted is pretty damn spectacular all things considered. Everybody involved in getting this book put together has done an amazing job of eliminating as many discrepancies as possible, one or two are always going to crop up though, no matter what.

Beermonkey - Thank you sir, "Sermon of Doom" certainly fits into to feel of the Agenda titles, I like it a lot. It's Villains Only I take it?

J

My Painting Blog / My Pulp City Downloads
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
That is correct. Villains only, and let's face it only Villains with a high :MND and an even higher ego.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:26 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
That is correct. Villains only, and let's face it only Villains with a high :MND and an even higher ego.

Oh, you're talking about me again? Muhahahaha!