<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  New member, Ignore me!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 am
MortalPosts: 14Location: Owensboro, KYJoined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 am
Hey hey all.

After some time my defenses finally broke down and I bought into this game world so I thought I would sign up here and meet everyone.

I spotted the game at GenCon last time I was there but just had not had the time or cash to get into a new game but now I wish I had sooner.

Anyhow on a side note it took me several attempts to get a memberhsip on these boards. It seems hotmail and Gmail the two services I usually use to sign up for things don't accept messages from here for some reason.

So about the miniatures, well I only have just the two starters. Rather like them for the most part. No real serious gripes, Don't care for the big cape on Solar, or the gap in the wolf, other than these are some of the best figures I've gotten my hands on. I really noticed very little flash or parting lines on them and that was very nice.

As far as the rules go, I like them and the idea to be able to build characters and such for custom games. Still I'm learning playing but I should imagine it will be more clear with time.

I'll hit the other section later and throw out some pictures of what little I've gotten done.

My opinion is over all it is a very nice game that does a great job of filling a role that a lot of other mini games have over looked or don't do well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
We never try to ignore anyone! :P

Welcome aboard Iron Soviet - cool handle. Ask any questions you need to and we will do our best to answer. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Welcome I.S!

Don't dis Solar ;)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:45 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Welcome to town. I'm curious what part of Pulp City you're going to set up shop in?

I'm glad you worked around the registration issue, though.

Did you get a demo at Gen Con? If so, you may have met me, Beermonkey, Red Headed Stepchild, or Bubba Ho Tep at the booth.

Once again, and a third time now, Welcome!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM