<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Pulp City for sale

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 56Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 am
Our gaming group is too frustrated not having Pulp City available anywhere that we can find in the US. I have to devote to some other games I play, so reluctantly need to sell my collection. If this is taboo here, I apologize Morf, but I wanted to give those who play first crack at it. Here is the list:

Pulp City: Heroes Miniatures Starter Set

Pulp City: Heroes/Villains - Chimp Chi

Pulp City: Heroes - Harrier

Pulp City: Heroes/Villains Apebot & Virus

Pulp City: Heroes - Blood Rose & Trail

Pulp City: Heroes/villain - Father Oak & Acorn

Pulp City: Heroes - Dr. Mercury & Chronin
Pulp City: Heroes - Stoner Hawk & Sgt. Bale

Pulp City: Heroes - C.O.R.E. & Nuclear Jones

I also have some armorcast thugs and police officers and all cards that came with the models. I have the orange citizen figures as well. A lot of it is painted and you can see my painted stuff here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/ ... lp%20City/

The retail on this is somewhere around $175, I'd like $100 for it, and it goes as one lot. I will ship for free in the US, will ship for exact amount outside the US. Try not to PM me here, but you can email me at blkdymnd@gmail.com and I accept Paypal only to protect both parties. Thanks guys, and good luck Morf!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
:(

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:34 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
I had a browse thru the pics there. There's some lovely work there, especially Ace of Wraiths. Thomas the Tank-Engine was another favourite. Does he come with a card too? 8) sorry to hear you haven't been able to find Pulp City in stores. There seems to be plenty on eBay when I searched just now. Dunno how you feel about eBaying...

Anyway, best of luck to you. If you were closer, I'd snap 'em up fo' sho'.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Really can't tell you how sad this makes me.

Best of luck to you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:34 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
If you do break them up, can I call dibs on CORE and Nuclear Jones?

Sorry to see you sell your minis. You never know, something may change in your area. You've got to have faith in the little guys.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:06 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 56Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 am
Problem is, we've waited for what it feels like at least 6 months for any releases or restocks of some things. No distributor that I can find in the US has anything all the way back to Cheshire and Vector, and it's just really frustrating. We love the idea of the game and how it plays and the character of the game, this delay is just ultra frustrating and it's just easier to support other games right now.

@ Cilionelle - If you are really interested in it, email me. Maybe I can work something out with you for shipping.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm
MortalPosts: 43Location: BPRDJoined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:39 pm
I'm interested. I have stuff to trade, or I'll take the lot of them off your hands.

If not, and the other cat's interested, give them first dibs. I'll take what you don't sell. PM me the details and lets talk $$$

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
My heart almost stopped until I realized I am the only person able to sell the game.
Though seriously, sad to see you go. I can hope you will be back.
I honestly think the whole sales model for most of the skirmishes will change soon as the distribution will allocate their focus ( lol ) where the scale and thus money is. 2011 looks like a one tough year for wee folks and there will be some skirmish blood. Hopefully not PCs.