<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  I guess i should introduce myself

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 12Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm
Names Cody Ive loved superheroes as long as i can remember.
Ive being playing miniature war games since 2004 first starting with the lord of the rings miniature game by games workshop then to war hammer fantasy to 40,000 after those i tried other games, war machine, hordes, heroclix.

I found this game on youtube searching for skirmish games because i found to like them more, a video appeared of a demo game of Pulp city and i watched it over and over trying to get the basics.
Like do you put the models together and paint them things like that, i then searched and found the website and saw the minis and made a :D face.

It has all the things i wanted painting and modeling miniatures and a SUPER HERO/ VILLAIN skirmish game.

Countless times of searching the internet for a super hero miniature game, heroclix just didnt do it for me.

But anyway the 2 models that made me get hooked on pulp city are Zed and skyline.

I have Skyline and Zed will be getting ordered this week.

But my alltime is Skyline, something about his model just makes me say hes a badass.

I hope to start sharing my miniatures soon as soon i can paint them.

the models i have so far are
Rook
Francis Gator
Skyline
Dr Mercury
Chronin
Jade Hawk

Next Up are
Zed
Sanguine
Nuclear Jones
C.O.R.E
Seabolt
Boreas

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Awesome! Welcome to the city, Cody!

If you have any questions, let us know. We'll be glad to help you.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:42 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Welcome to the City! Glad to have you here. This really is the only place to be if you love Skirmish games and Super Heroes. As you may have noticed were a pretty open bunch. We all love Supers, gaming and our goal is always to have fun. So ask questions and get involved, share what you have painted and tell us about your games.

BTW where are you from? If you're local to any of us I'm sure we'd love to get a game in with ya.

Welcome to Pulp City.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:42 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 12Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Welcome to the City! Glad to have you here. This really is the only place to be if you love Skirmish games and Super Heroes. As you may have noticed were a pretty open bunch. We all love Supers, gaming and our goal is always to have fun. So ask questions and get involved, share what you have painted and tell us about your games.

BTW where are you from? If you're local to any of us I'm sure we'd love to get a game in with ya.

Welcome to Pulp City.

Will do, i play an other game and which we do battle reports every time we play a game, id love to do that with this game also and post them on here.

Also i live in Georgia
id fit well with Francis Gator

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Another welcome aboard to you cody. :)

Leon.