<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Pulp Monsters Project Log - Update: Body Shots!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:28 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Beermonkey wrote:
I went through K&J magnetics, spent 20 on magnets and 5 on shipping but as always if you pitch in with some friends it helps. I got 100 1/32 and 100 1/16 magnets for 25 altogether. Not a bad price.

Well, can I buy from you now? lol

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:05 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
My shipping charges would be cheaper! LOL!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I totally agree with Beermonkey (no real suprise there). K&J is definitely your best option and splitting your shipping makes it even better.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:16 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Beermonkey wrote:
My shipping charges would be cheaper! LOL!

Well, let me know if/when you want to shell some out for me. lol

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:30 am
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 107Location: GermanyJoined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:36 pm
I really like the idea of a fight Supremes against a giant monster 8)
Are there any rules for big monsters??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:23 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I'm writting, I'm writting sheeesh... :roll:

Monsters will be the central focus of the Pulp City Annual out sometime this fall. Some fun stuff with the Beast Monsters should be available around GenCon and we'll be throwing down with Monsters during the Con as well. In addition to Beast you can expect Elders and Robots to represent.

I will say that a Monster will require a LOT of Supremes to tackle. So don't expect a lot of 1 on 1 fights. Need a team to fight the Monsters. Unless you want to fight Monster vs. Monster or mix it up a bit with Heroes and Villians each bringing along a pet. Also expect Monsters to be fully customizable and adapdable. Think the BOOM rules on a bigger scale...wink wink. :P

Ok back to writting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 pm
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 107Location: GermanyJoined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:36 pm
That sounds great!
I'm really looking foreward for these big clashes :D

I can hardly wait to get the rules and the big Alien-Monster!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
This will be so cool and will change the dynamics of the game with supreme vs monsters.

And you're saying mysterious man will be able to bring a creation with his team :shock:

Can't wait until I see this, it will be so awesome!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
I saw the monster is a massive silicon form yesterday. The thing weighs 2.2 kilo (almost 5 pounds)!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Morf wrote:
I saw the monster is a massive silicon form yesterday. The thing weighs 2.2 kilo (almost 5 pounds)!!!

:shock: