<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  April Releases in Sale on 13th of April

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Though they will ship once we are back from Salute, i.e. 20th.

First we have the long awaited Dark Solar box, featuring three great models with so many uses. They come with 5 cards (2 Dark Solar cards LVL 3 Hero/Vilain Nature, Avatar of the Jaguar LVL 2 Villain Nature, Solar LVL 2 Hero Nature, Stalker LVL 1 Hero/Villain Nature).

Selected places, including our online store will throw in this fancy Stalker resin column to make your kitty look better than ever!

Second we have two new Ulthars that complete Level 12 invasion force, the devilish Aquarius Warlord (LVL 3 Villain Nature) and Stinger, the Scorpio Fencer (LVL 1 Villain Science). Due to the painting turmoil, I've called on the forum's superstar Maru and he did a great job on both paintjobs!

+ we'll have the first direct Supreme Sovereign. His card will be downloadable for some time and printed with the next batch of releases.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I have been eagerly waiting to see a painted Stalker and the minis for the remaining Ulthar; the sculpts of the Ulthar are tremendous (who did them - Israel Gonzalez Mojarro again?) and Maru has done an excellent job on the brushes. Kudos to all involved and to Devon with his Ulthar development work; ULthar EL 12 will be a tough proposition - but then so will Dark Solar EL 12 all-Nature Team. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:25 pm
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Shiny! New!

They will be mine! All of them :)

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Very nice!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Ok...I get paid on Tuesday, so plan on an order coming through!

Words can't express my excitement (Mostly because of my horrendous cold- sneezing, coughing, etc). :D

Thanks for the update. I'm Salute jealous. :(

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
I'll also have my order in on the 13th without a doubt. Is there a exclusive Salute models? or is it the direct only?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 pm
MortalPosts: 39Location: Philadelphia, PAJoined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 pm
Awesome! So glad to see some new stuff coming our way!

Jason

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:27 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
hapotte wrote:
I'll also have my order in on the 13th without a doubt. Is there a exclusive Salute models? or is it the direct only?

No Salute/Convention exclusive. I guess Conventions will be a chance to pick up available Direct onlys as well as launch new minis (Gencon last year had a big slate of minis that were available early there).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Can't wait to get my hands on the new Ulthar. The Solar box is great and I love Avatar! But I have such a soft spot for the fishmen! Level 12 Ulthar are a cool team and I'll be nice to have a Level 1 Ulthar you can use be himself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
:) That's fantastic!

Those new Ulthar looks awesome...

Are the old products in the store going to get a restock too? Dr. Mercury has been out of stock for a while now...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:24 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
:) That's fantastic!

Those new Ulthar looks awesome...

Are the old products in the store going to get a restock too? Dr. Mercury has been out of stock for a while now...

I would imagine restocks may be slightly delayed by Salute 2011 (as Griffin - the caster) is very busy at this time of year. Can't say for sure, but maybe email the Webstore for an update: shop@pulpmonsters.com.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Great idea, that hadn't actually occured to me.

I e-mailed and got a super fast response. Apparently everything but giant hadron will be back in stock tomorrow!

:) It's a good time to be a gamer!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:59 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
Great idea, that hadn't actually occured to me.

I e-mailed and got a super fast response. Apparently everything but giant hadron will be back in stock tomorrow!

:) It's a good time to be a gamer!

Good stuff - glad to see you got a quick reply. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 202Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 am
whats with the photos .. they are so wash out ... -_-'
eny wey - ne goodis :)
yay

:roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The store is updated with all new goodies.