Author Message

<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Newbie questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:05 pm
MortalPosts: 13Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 pm
Hi All,

could not make Salute - but my friened picked up the rulebook, and several packs of miniatures for me - which i will be posting pics of soon.

One thing he could not get was the citizen counters - are these discountinued?

Also i was missing one of the stats cards - will pulp city post this - or email me a pdf?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
panzerfaust wrote:
Hi All,

could not make Salute - but my friened picked up the rulebook, and several packs of miniatures for me - which i will be posting pics of soon.

One thing he could not get was the citizen counters - are these discountinued?


The Orange counters are out of stock on the web store, the black are listed as available.


Quote:
Also i was missing one of the stats cards - will pulp city post this - or email me a pdf?


Which stat card? If Sovereign or Perun, then that was intentional as they haven't been printed (both minis were for sale at salute for the first time; Perun isn't even on the web store yet).

Hope some of that helps. :)



_________________
Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:03 pm
MortalPosts: 13Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 pm
Thanks for reply.

glad the counters are available - maybe they just did not have at Salute... think i'll order some when Perun is available to buy.

Its the Nuclear Jones card im missing - that comes with CORE.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
panzerfaust wrote:
Thanks for reply.

glad the counters are available - maybe they just did not have at Salute... think i'll order some when Perun is available to buy.

Its the Nuclear Jones card im missing - that comes with CORE.


Re: the missing card; I suggest emailing the store at:

shop@pulpmonsters.com



_________________
Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1
4 posts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron