<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Finally getting the stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:07 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 152Location: Peterborough, ONJoined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm
In the next couple of weeks I will be finally ordering the rules and some minis. Are the starters the best bet? There are characters in both boxes that don't really speak to me so I'm wondering if just ordering some other minis separately. I love ARC (obviously) and some of the other factions seem cool.
Really I guess I'm wondering if I should go faction specific early on or just get a hodge podge and play good guys vs bad guys.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Hodge-podge. Go with the minis you like the look of or the feel of and start there. There's plenty of time... /maniacal laughter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:42 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yeah starters are good but a few of the minis in there are kinda sub-par. The range has only gotten better. Whatever you do strive to get an equal number of Level 1 and Level 2 Supremes. Teams are almost always made of equal numbers of Level 1 and Level 2 so this will help when it comes time to play. Other than that. Get the models you love. If you like Guerilla you can order him seperate too so you shouldn't feel you have to own any model you don't like.

Welcome to Pulp City. Us Monkey's gotta stick together.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
The starters definitely aren't bad, but if you are thinking you like the ARC models, it doesn't make sense to save a couple bucks to buy some models you aren't thinking you'll often use.

Since all the stat cards are available online, right here in the forums, read up on who you like and plan a few teams! The nice part about ARC is that they work as Villains or Heroes.