<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Love the game, two quick questions!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:32 pm
SidekickPosts: 59Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm
Hello all,

I know I am a lil late to the party, but I really enjoy this game. I have been trying to get my hands on the fantastic minis out there, but I am curious as to where I could get:

Giant Hadron
Perun

Are these going to be on the webstore soon?

Thanks for you time.
Chet

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:51 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
They will; I guess Giant hadron is produced in limited runs, and Perun will be Direct Only and available soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 am
SidekickPosts: 59Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm
Thanks for the info!

I have two more questions then..
1) Does anyone have an extra Perun? I am in the states, so I could not make it to Salute to pick up this model.

2) What about the Herald figure? I see that it is only part of the Herald program, but that seems to be on hold for the time being. Is that correct?

Thanks for your time.
James

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:31 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
mastermind wrote:
Thanks for the info!

I have two more questions then..
1) Does anyone have an extra Perun? I am in the states, so I could not make it to Salute to pick up this model.

2) What about the Herald figure? I see that it is only part of the Herald program, but that seems to be on hold for the time being. Is that correct?

Thanks for your time.
James

Hi James,

To get Perun, you'll have to wait for him to be added to the webstore, or try finding someone to trade with on Bartertown or various other forums out there. Sorry. :(

Herald is only open to Heralds- The program is on hold as Pulp Monsters is such a small company the return on investment probably wasn't there.

However, there are a few key members of us Heralds still around and we do keep a look out for those who are doing painting, entering Pulp Monsters figures in painting contests, blogging about us, doing demos on your own, and more. Showing initiative and drive is one way to get recognized and Morf has stated that there's more than one way to earn a Herald mini. I earned mine working at Gen Con. So, to quickly answer, yes, the program is officially on hold at the moment. :(

Please, keep playing and spreading the word! We love new and enthusiastic players!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM