<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Changes changes changes :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hi Guys,
I've been with you mostly through Facebook page recently, but I am back to the good old forums.
There is a lot going on, I'll be glad to share.

First and foremost, we've made a one more step towards being pro - starting from June we've got a pro warehouse and a dedicated staff worker with the only duty to tend to all orders. That means all distribution orders are processed in up to 3 days. That's been our Achilles heel for most of the time. Now, hopefully, it is resolved.

July releases are right on the schedule, thanks again to MaxMini, we've got proper pics done, I think those are the best pics we ever had.

It happened to be that we just got the biggest amount of greens that are just waiting in the line to be cast. We've got:

- the Monster! biggest mould I've ever seen in my life!
- all Little Asia minis: multi-part ninjas, Green Emperor, 2 ninja Villain Supreme, Crimson Oni, Foxxy Blade,
- Red Bella and 3 Primates of Power - you way of making your Level 3 A.R.C. Supreme,
- 3 new Grimms,
- Doom Train and Night Fright for Necroplane,
- entire first batch of Reavers for the Reaver Lords fantasy miniature board game that we will be revealing by the end of the year.

Good time good times!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 am
MortalPosts: 15Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:54 am
Glad to help mate :) . Grab some funky food and positive attitude during one of the weekends and we'll rework pics of the older models :) .

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Thanks Przemas your the best! Anything to us more minis quickly! A lot of great news here. Can't wait to see the new models. Can't wait to get my mitts on the Reaver Lords Rules either! Gonna be good times.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 148Location: Enfield, North-London, UKJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 am
Glad to see you back morf, sounds like there's a lot to get excited about.

The Reaver Lords stuff intrigues me greatly, looking forward to it.

J

My Painting Blog / My Pulp City Downloads
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
undead_jon wrote:

The Reaver Lords stuff intrigues me greatly, looking forward to it.

J

Oh boy, is it exciting. It is supposed to be a very coherent and compromise-free project, Liam C., who designed likes of Ulthars, Tritonious, Jones and C.O.R.E. is the exclusive artist on this and we go the fantasy way but make some private interpretations of fantasy cliches (orks will not fit with WHFB so won't elves). It's also fun to build such a character centric fantasy setting where each hero is of almost godlike status.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Welcome back Morf! You've been missed!

Morf wrote:
July releases are right on the schedule, thanks again to MaxMini, we've got proper pics done, I think those are the best pics we ever had.

:) So does that mean we'll see more new miniature pics in the next week?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Great news Morf! Please feel free to share more. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Very good news indeed. With my new hobby room coming up i need new minis to paint in it! :)