<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  New Items in the Webstore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Not to worry they will make an appearance here sooner or later. Ussually a few weeks after they are in the store they get posted up here. Depends on Morf's schedule really. That had how much we bug him. I'll get work to him to if they're not up by Friday.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
baskinders wrote:
Any plans to add the new characters stat cards to the forum? This is probably the best laid out forum as far as getting info on characters of any mini game I've come across and it's part of why I've bought a stack of supremes so far. Be good to see it continue :)

They are usually up within a couple of weeks of release (couple of exceptions), have no fear. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
My order arived on friday... It was exciting to finally see what the 4 new supremes could do!

Arquero will probably see a little table time as a basic ranged shooter and Riposte offers some very cool options but for me, Loup Garou II will probably become one of my top supremes. I may be wrong, but I suspect his raw damage dealing potential may rival that of Six Feet Under or Dr. Murcury! 4 attacks per round at :STR 6? I can see definite use for that!

The only surprise for me was Moonchild. Definitely not what I expected in terms of powers... Once Morf posts the cards, I'd love to see some tactics posted by some of the playtesters who have some experience with her!

:) It's been a great wave, and I'm not even gushing about the monster yet!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Loup Garou II is a real combat-monster no doubt. With Moonchild/Moon Coyote in a Blood Watch Team (maybe with Loup Garou II) look for a surprisingly mobile line-up.

Can't wait for my minis to arrive. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 360Location: Crawley, UKJoined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm
My new mini's turned up this morning....Loup Garou looks like he'll be a definite powerhouse in most games :D

Only thing missing was the two stat cards I asked for so I could finally use the guys from Salute...... :(

http://masheduppotato.blogspot.com/ my attempt to bring order to my chaos.....
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
darth tater wrote:
My new mini's turned up this morning....Loup Garou looks like he'll be a definite powerhouse in most games :D

Only thing missing was the two stat cards I asked for so I could finally use the guys from Salute...... :(

Wotcha Got?

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:33 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 360Location: Crawley, UKJoined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm
I just got the new guys - Arquero & Riposte and Loup Garou & Moonchild plus I wanted cards for Soveriegn and Perun that I got at Salute......:(

http://masheduppotato.blogspot.com/ my attempt to bring order to my chaos.....
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:01 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
darth tater wrote:
I just got the new guys - Arquero & Riposte and Loup Garou & Moonchild plus I wanted cards for Soveriegn and Perun that I got at Salute......:(

I received two Sovereign cards, but no Perun cards. :(

Boo whoo

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:17 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
When will the store be updated again?

I REALLY want a Perun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 pm
hendybadger wrote:
When will the store be updated again?

I REALLY want a Perun

Try emailing the store:

shop@pulpmonsters.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Email sent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 pm
:D