<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Hi I'm new here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:53 am
MortalPosts: 2Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 am
Hiya I'm a bit new to pulp and seems like a pretty cool game. I was wondering if I could create my own miniature character though I don't know where to look or start. I am planning to buy one of the miniatures and see if I can start a game in my area wondering if anyone else is near Redding California. So anyway heya! Nice to meet you all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:16 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Heya! Nice to meet a fellow citizen! There are a bunch of threads out on people's own creations, even a little guide that Beermonkey made about how to go about it, butni reckon have a few games first, see what you like, then start dreaming about characters of your own.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Welcome. At the moment you can't create your own supreme, but you can create your own minions. We're planning something like that for the future so you've got something to look forward to.

Glad you are here!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Welcome to the forums! You'll love it here.

It's definitely a good idea to get some experience with the game before trying to create your own supremes. Once you've got some experience, nothing wrong with trying your hand at creating your own unoficial character if you choose. Not to mention, every few years there's a contest here where Morf looks at submissions and the winners are released as actual models. Aquero and Riposte just came out in the last release and they were community submissions.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 pm
MortalPosts: 2Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 am
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome :D I have a thought of a Supreme that I'm sure would be perfect for the world of Pulp City and an idea I'm sure would be interesting to all of you. I am curious as to how such a tournament would work but I'll be sure to get more info as I browse around more. As well as try out the game later on hopefully James and Games might have it. Again thank you all and I hope to get to unleash my creativity here soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:43 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Welcome to the City!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:01 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I'd just lke to chime in on the welcomes - welcome aboard, :)