<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Never fear pulp citizens! I am here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:28 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
Hello all you heros and villans... and apes. Im just introducing myself as i have just bought my first lvl5 team and cant wait to start cleaning the streets of pulp-city. My name is Loudo and im a friend of mr Hendybadger who joined your ranks not long ago. (im sorry as it was me who showed him the pulp-city range, thats right, its my fault :( )
Im loving the heros, i want all of blood watch, heavy metal and most of the randoms (love ace) but i also love the coven story, i need the coven :D
one quick question... where is a good place to get urban city terrain from?

I look forward to busting some heads :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:38 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
loudo wrote:
Hello all you heros and villans... and apes. Im just introducing myself as i have just bought my first lvl5 team and cant wait to start cleaning the streets of pulp-city. My name is Loudo and im a friend of mr Hendybadger who joined your ranks not long ago. (im sorry as it was me who showed him the pulp-city range, thats right, its my fault :( )
Im loving the heros, i want all of blood watch, heavy metal and most of the randoms (love ace) but i also love the coven story, i need the coven :D
one quick question... where is a good place to get urban city terrain from?

Welcome to the city!

Check this part of the forum... tons of places.
viewforum.php?f=2

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
Thanks varagon, the gamecraft foam board stuff looks good and rather low on cost. i would like some buildings by next year as there is a show in our area that may be good to demo some games at. Impressive buildings really make pulp-city (in my mind anyway)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Welcome aboard! :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:43 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
It's great to have you here! Welcome to Pulp City. I can say that GameCraft does good work. I've recently purchased some stuff from them it turned out really well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I just wanted to say welcome to pulp city! One other minor note...

loudo wrote:

As a wise man once said, it's not enough to bash in heads, you've got to bash in minds!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:13 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Welcome to the city Arch Nemesis!

But no matter what you will never defeat me and thwart my evil plans!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Evil plans good plans in Pulp City they all get thwarted sooner or later. It's really great to have you both here. So welcome. When you are ready for some tips on kicking the crud out of each other head down to the tactics forum. We've got lots, and lots of evil lurking in there for you both.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 am
Just had our first game, it was brutal. flying dead villains, cars flying all over the place, teleporting, streets turning into rivers... the list goes on. I love this game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
It was the most awesome first game I have ever played.
And I have to agree, I love this game aswell.

Will put a (vague ) repot up later on