<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Game concept

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
Im thinking of pulp-city meets space hulk. A team of coven supremes and their henchmen are fighting their way through a nazi research facility forgotten beneath the earth since the end of ww2. they are intent on collecting info on occult projects. unfortunately one of those projects stands in the way of the coven's mission, Hordes of zombies! im thinking 50+ zombies regenerating as they die. maybe using the space hulk blip counters as well? any suggestions or doubts?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Sounds like good fun to me.

Maybe with a Necroplane big boss hidden at the end?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
You could simply combine the Quest plot with the Invasion Plot. I did something similar in the jungle campaign I wrote for Over the Wire #20. Might give you some ideas:

http://darksondesigns.com/?page_id=27

But in general do what you want with the rules. Just share the details, we love to hear what people are doing with Pulp City.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
loudo wrote:
any suggestions or doubts?

My suggestion is play it at the store near me, so I can play too. Heh.

Seriously, sounds great! Go go go.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW