<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Which Supremes are your 'Must Haves'?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
As is says,
Which Supremes are 'must haves' for you?
Supremes that you try to take in as many teams as possible.

And why?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:49 am
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Must haves? Depends, but my short list:

1. Six Feet Under - Durable and devastating. Though to be fair, he may end up replaced by Loup Garou.

2. Trail - No one can annoy an opponent more. For only a few AP you get some serious control.

3. Supreme Zed - Like Six Feet Under, great combo of damage and durability.

4. Chimp Chi - For a level one, that chimp packs a punch!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
So many I love to use.

Iron Train - He's just unstoppable. It takes so much work to drop him and he can really put some hurt on your opponents.

Six Feet Under - So, so much damage he deals. I mean with only a couple of damage left and running Ashes to Ashes he can hit :STR 9, +1 for a charge with a Power Up. Potential 19 :STR hit comming at ya!

Dr. Mercury - Again a solid tank who hits hard. He's also got a lot of manuevarbility with Liquid and Meld.

Guerilla - He shoots, he punches he can dodge bullets! Love him. He's the reason I started playing Pulp City.

Chimp Chi - He is THE ninja. Hands down master assasin in my book.

Super Zed - Love him he's a nuclear weapon. Fire and foreget. Just count the bodies.

Libra - WOW!! this guy is fast jumps around throws cars he's like Bruce Lee and Captain America's love child with a fish flavor. The guy is a living cuisenart.

Acorn - If I want to knock down a building, she's in the team.

Tangent - She is my favorite ranged Supreme. When she get's going she is brutal. Of course when you're dice are against you, I still love her.

I have to be honest of course, I love all the Supremes. These gusyjust then to show up more often than others.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
My original answer to a similar thread back in 2010:

pulpcitizen wrote:
Heroes
Solar - classic spandex and a great all-rounder; I use him probably more than any other Hero.
Ace of Wraiths - took me a while to catch on with Ace, but he can be devastating; I use him as a bit of a crutch.
Villains
Hellsmith - basically i like that he is pretty tough.
Gentleman - I can't think of many, if any, games I have played as Villain that I didn't include Gentleman.

In 2011 this list is probably more like this:

Heroes:
Solar remains a great all-rounder, centre table beatstick and area denier.
Perun a new contender against Solar, for many of the same reasons. I am using Perun more than solar lately.
Moonchild/Moon Coyote great mobility; I have taken to giving her the Astral Rose to add extra healing to my Hero Teams.
Iron Train reliably tough; he can hold a flank or an objective very well.

Hero/Villains
Kitty Cheshire love her mobility and disruption capability as well; she is a great counter to not getting first to the Quest objective.

Villains
Sanguine (night) - durable and able to disrupt enemy strategies; take Draku and you opponent can ignore the dog and get attacked or take it down and make Sanguine better - win-win.
Gentleman - a superb utility Supreme since he works so well in Sub-faction Teams.
Hellsmith - still reliably tough; he can anchor a flank or hold an objective pretty well.

So some additions and Ace has probably dropped down the pecking order. Of course that may change when his new Starter box iteration appears...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:03 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
All these reasons have actualy got me looking again at Supremes I wasnt too keen on to start with.
And even a whole new sub-faction