<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Supremes you don't use... but want to!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:34 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
There's been multiple threads about favorite supremes, iconic supremes and "must have" supremes. I have a slightly different question. This one, like those others, will be equally subjective but I'm curious, so I might as well ask.

The question has two parts. First, what supreme do you not currently use and, second, what change would you suggest to that supreme that would mean you *would* start to use them?

Is it the model that you're less fond of? Is it a particular rule that leaves the model out of your team? Is there a skill you think would make them fit your strategy better?

Finally, just to be clear, we're all on this forum out of love for this game so the purpose here isn't to bash anything. Consider it a chance to think about a supreme that isn't quite what you want yet, and a chance to think about what you, personally, would do to make a change.

Update: I forgot to include my example...

For me, the perfect example is Harrier. I field her ocasionally as a hero, but the role she fills, a fast moving striker is actually something I would much prefer with my villain teams. Unfortunately, for me, her greed of 3 is too high. If I could change one thing, it would be to reduce that greed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
For me it's Trail.

I love the model. I love his rules. I like what he should do. I just can't get him to work for me. His play style is just so contrary to how I play. I'm way to aggressive to make use of such a defensive, subtle Supreme.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Beermonkey wrote:
For me it's Trail.

I love the model. I love his rules. I like what he should do. I just can't get him to work for me. His play style is just so contrary to how I play. I'm way to aggressive to make use of such a defensive, subtle Supreme.

So if you could think of one change that would make a difference, for you personally, what would it be? The addition of an offensive power? A modification to his team power?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Trail for me also; I tried him a lot at first but just found him to be a luxury I could not 'afford' in game terms.

Also Le Murtiple; love the models, love the rules; I just can't seem to use him effectively!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:34 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
mine is a bit diffrent, i use ace of wraiths a lot because i love his story ect but i hate his team power, i just wish i didnt have to worry about him being to close to my other models. i dont have a large enough collection of models to have ones i dont use :D

Offline Profile