<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  What would you like to see in Pulp City?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:37 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
A great question was posted up on Leons Pulp Citizen blog here - http://pulp-citizen.blogspot.com/

And I thought it could be good to ask the forums goers here aswell.

Other than the stuff known to be coming up, what would you like to see for Pulp City? In minis? Rules? Whatever?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
I'd love to see more Golden Age of Comics style of characters. I think we're hitting the nail on the head as far as modern comics are concerned, but aside from a few outliers, we could really use more capes and masks.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:23 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
I have to agree on the capes and masks thing. But would have to include spandex aswell.
I would love to see an official winged Supreme to.

A Guide errata would be nice. Just to clarify afew points if nothing else.
I also would like to see more for the 'Otherside' and 'Forgotten'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
hendybadger wrote:
I have to agree on the capes and masks thing. But would have to include spandex aswell.
I would love to see an official winged Supreme to.

A Guide errata would be nice. Just to clarify afew points if nothing else.
I also would like to see more for the 'Otherside' and 'Forgotten'

I can very safely say there will be a Guide Errata in the Annual, barring some dramatic change that is.

With Forgotten, I think they are further down the list for expansion/rounding out than say Blood Watch, Necroplane and the Coven.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:48 pm
So Blood Watch, Necroplane and the Coven are sooner eh?

A set of cards with the agendas, resources and Minions from the Guide would be another I would like to see

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I think that finishing (or further boosting) the core teams like the coven, necroplane and Bloodwatch (cause I'm not biased at all, no... :roll: ) before other teams like the forgotten is a good idea.

Anyway, back to the original question. What I'd like to see is more weapon options for weapon masters and more supremes with the weapon master trait! It has a lot of potential for coolness.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
woohoo, more bloodwatch makes loudo a happy boy :D
i would love a codex style book with all the current model's rules and back story.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:28 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
loudo wrote:
i would love a codex style book with all the current model's rules and back story.

You know, I would hand over my credit card number right now for a good, high quality book with nothing in it but fluff on the existing supremes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:05 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Really? Maybe I should get writing?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Beermonkey wrote:
Really? Maybe I should get writing?

Nope - no distractions! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
loudo wrote:

You know, I would hand over my credit card number right now for a good, high quality book with nothing in it but fluff on the existing supremes.

I will add my name to this list aswell.
I would happily buy a book just like that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 pm
hendybadger wrote:
cardboardvampire wrote:
loudo wrote:

I will add my name to this list aswell.
I would happily buy a book just like that.

Well there may not be a book (well not yet, who knows about the future?), but there are many more fluff pieces awaiting launch when we get to see the new website. It will happen. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:05 pm
As soon as that goes live Im going to be stuck to the screen for hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 pm
pulpcitizen wrote:

Well there may not be a book 9well not yet, who knows about the future?), but there are many more fluff pieces awaiting launch when we get to see the new website. It will happen. :)

I know... I know... but I can dream. And in that dream I have a lovely coffee table book, hardback, with fluff and colour images of all the supremes...

Heck, while I'm dreaming, I'd love to see an anthology book of short stories featuring pulp city! And if I'm dreaming, I'd love to write for it too!

Hmm... Maybe Pulp City: The Motion Picture...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 pm
What about all of it in the same book?

Apart from the motion picture obviously