<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  What do you enjoy most about Pulp City?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:57 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
We are all here either as fans of the game, fans of the minis, fans of both, or simply as interested spectators!

Following on from the thread started by Hendybadger (here - asking what you would like to see), I thought it would be cool to throw out the question:

What do you enjoy most about Pulp City?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
I dont know where to start.
The minis are amazing, the background is interesting.
And the game mechanics are so much fun!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
love the minis, the unique setting for the game (there really are just no other super hero mini games out there) and love what fluff. the only downside is i cant get my hands on all the fluff, im waiting for the new website to fill that hole.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I was pulled in by the minis at first. It wasn't a huge range, but the models had such character. They've only gotten better since!

I stayed because I discovered I loved the game. The ruleset is straight forward, not overly complex but has wonderful strategic combinations as you mix and match supremes.

What really did it, oddly enough, was that I got sucked into the community. I started to talk to people like invader larb and found that I really liked it here.

Between those three, I'm set for life!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
For me, it was the theme (Superheroes! I was looking for something that wasn't historical, fantasy, or sci-fi).

Also, the unique activation- You can activate a model again if you have enough action points remaining.

Now, though, it's the people.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:39 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
What's not to like? The game is amazingly fun, the minis are superb and the people here are super friendly!