<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Morf is here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Howdy Citizens,
in case you wondered, I am here, reading and listening.
I moved more towards Facebook in terms of posting news, but Beermonkey and Pulp Citizen do a great job of keeping you up to date. Btw, anything they say you may treat as official. Some updates.

- We are lining up with the printjob for the next 4 boxes - unfortunately everybody prints season cards and calendars right now, so it will take some.

- Monster rules will see first a free online - pdf release combined with them coming back to store.

- Next focus is fleshing out the factions as mentioned earlier, so after this hefty base, we'll get around releasing Green Emperor and Terror Cotta Warrior which will give you enough options to field a Level 12 Jade Cult, and Red Bella and Primates of Power box. Then Papa Zombie box and V.H. & Blacksmith for Blood Watch.
This way you will have all the initial teams aside Forgotten done!

- December will see finally first pics of my (and Liam C's) little fantasy collector line, Reaver Lords which at some point my turn into my dream dungeon crawl board game. The miniatures are of astounding quality, slightly bigger than Pulp City to adapt to the unbelievable amount of details.

- There is a Shadow Mask preview in his thread :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:02 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
:shock: somebody get me a towel... thanks.

it all sounds great morf, im really looking forward to your fantasy stuff and the new additions to blood watch. what scale will reaver lords be? exciting times ahead :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:37 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Looks like you have had alot going on.
And Im looking forward to every bit of it. Especially the Monster rules and new team additions.

If the Reaver Lords look anything like the artwork in the PC Guide then Im sure they will be amazing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Full Coven, Jade Cult and BLOODWATCH! It's going to be awesome!

:) Thanks for the update!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:44 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 153Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Morf wrote:
- Next focus is fleshing out the factions as mentioned earlier, so after this hefty base, we'll get around releasing Green Emperor and Terror Cotta Warrior which will give you enough options to field a Level 12 Jade Cult, and Red Bella and Primates of Power box. Then Papa Zombie box and V.H. & Blacksmith for Blood Watch.

Great stuff but at the risk of sounding greedy are there any plans to full flesh out the current factions?

They mostly will not be able to play level 10 or 11 games (or put another way level 12 with any choices) so most of them would benefit from another L2 &L1 pairing.

ARC are already there as are the unaligned "factions".

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:38 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Hey Morf, check your Facebook messages.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:56 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Pickles wrote:
Morf wrote:

Great stuff but at the risk of sounding greedy are there any plans to full flesh out the current factions?

They mostly will not be able to play level 10 or 11 games (or put another way level 12 with any choices) so most of them would benefit from another L2 &L1 pairing.

ARC are already there as are the unaligned "factions".

I *think* circa EL 12 options will be considered fully fleshed out for the time being, simply due to the size of the overall range.

- ARC are there, just needing an L3 option/options.
    - Blood Watch (currently EL9) will be there with VH (L3) and Blacksmith.
    - Heavy Metal are at EL 14(?).
    - Coven need only 5 Levels (Papa Zombie will be coming for them).
    - Necroplane will tip up to EL 12/14/15 with the arrival of Doom Train and Night Fright/Leech (using their Forgotten allies via Dr Tenebrous)
    - Ulthar are EL 12 now.

So basically, 6 Sub-Factions at EL 12 when Jade Cult are all available plus whatever happens with Coven, plus 4 unaligned Sub-factions (2 for Dark Solar). That makes 10-11 lists. And of course some of those lists can go way beyond that EL 12 threshold with available options already, or in some cases Gentleman and/or Tangent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:50 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
I re-read the first post here.
Green Emperor and Terror Cotta Warrior to make Jade Cult Lvl12?
That means if the Warrior is Lvl2 then there is another 3 levels out there somewhere!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
hendybadger wrote:
I re-read the first post here.
Green Emperor and Terror Cotta Warrior to make Jade Cult Lvl12?
That means if the Warrior is Lvl2 then there is another 3 levels out there somewhere!

If the warrior is L2....? Hmmm. :MND

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:46 am
Or the Warrior is L1 and there are 2 more L2s to come

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 am
hendybadger wrote:
Or the Warrior is L1 and there are 2 more L2s to come

Or maybe that is the complete list...? :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:50 am
Morf wrote:
... Green Emperor and Terror Cotta Warrior which will give you enough options to field a Level 12 Jade Cult...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 am
Allong with L1 Shadow Mask, L1 Tanuki and L2 Green Serpent that makes 8or9 lvls.
So maybe the assassins can be Supremes , some lvls are higher or you can take multiples of something?
Or possibly current Supremes can be included? Like in Dr.Tens resources.