<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Q: which members have blogs that include at least some Pulp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
I don't have a blog per say, but my Youtube channel has some Pulp stuff. I have a bunch of mini reviews I need to edit and add to my channel as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KentuckyFriedGamers?feature=mhee#p/u/4/xfNymRHFUR0

This is the link to the Guide review.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:59 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Tolchok wrote:
I've been very slack I'm posting recently, but have been lurking away as time has permitted!

We post on all sorts on my little group's blog (updated on only a semi regular basis), but being in a ring of some sort would certainly encourage us to push Pulp City up the gaming list.

http://agogonline.blogspot.com/

I think most of us play a variety of games, and that's fine. As long as we have Pulp items in our posts once in a while, it'll count.

We aren't the Pulp City Blog police, so you'll be ok. lol

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Absolutely, just looking for at least a little Pulp City content; no exclusivity or anything. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 am
SidekickPosts: 55Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Good stuff, figured you were all relaxed enough not to mind :D

We originally started the blog as a way to do a "Tale of 5 gamers" to encourage us to get a 40k army painted as we were great at buying shiny things and less good at getting them to the tabletop! Worked well and we all managed it, so an encouragement to get on with the pulp city figures we rushed out to buy will probably have the same effect.

I know Leon's blog was a great help and inspiration to me as I investigated this new superhero game one of my friends mentioned, so the more of that sort of thing we can link together, the better for Pulp City!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:18 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Tolchok wrote:
Good stuff, figured you were all relaxed enough not to mind :D

We originally started the blog as a way to do a "Tale of 5 gamers" to encourage us to get a 40k army painted as we were great at buying shiny things and less good at getting them to the tabletop! Worked well and we all managed it, so an encouragement to get on with the pulp city figures we rushed out to buy will probably have the same effect.

I know Leon's blog was a great help and inspiration to me as I investigated this new superhero game one of my friends mentioned, so the more of that sort of thing we can link together, the better for Pulp City!

ARe you going to do some sort of painting thing like you did with the 40K thing? If so, let's work on it- at least, I'd love to participate. I need to get the brush back in my hands.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:34 pm
SidekickPosts: 55Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Probably nothing official. We use the blog now to show our painted miniatures off, gives us the ammunition to badger each other to get painting as we all need motivating to keep it up as our mountains of plastic and lead build up :)

I think something like membership of an informal pulp city blog ring would make sure we keep pulp projects at the forefront so there is some regular content going through it.

Offline Profile