<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  the elusive baron..hendybadger, no peaking at this thread!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 11Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:15 am
i all, as you may no Hendybadger is my husband and is obssesed with pulp. its his birthday coming up and i am desperatly trying to track down a red baron model!!! yeah i know a near impossible task! if anyone can help me in this matter i know it would mean a great deal to hendy and to myself (happy husband happy me) lol

i have had no luck so far and have been in contact with people all over the world who are also looking for me :)

Hendybadger endlesssly is on about pulp, he never talks about anything else... and even talks about it in his sleep! please help

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:17 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Mrs_Badger wrote:
i all, as you may no Hendybadger is my husband and is obssesed with pulp. its his birthday coming up and i am desperatly trying to track down a red baron model!!! yeah i know a near impossible task! if anyone can help me in this matter i know it would mean a great deal to hendy and to myself (happy husband happy me) lol

i have had no luck so far and have been in contact with people all over the world who are also looking for me :)

Hendybadger endlesssly is on about pulp, he never talks about anything else... and even talks about it in his sleep! please help

Funny. Wish I could, but I've been on the hunt as well and I've been here since 06. I'm also looking for a June Summers...

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:18 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
What Varagon said, I squandered my opportunity to pick both up and have been kicking myself ever since.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:12 pm
thanks guys, i know its pretty much mision impossible but i like a challenge! lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm
oooooooooooooooooh yay success. thank you guys anyway but had a friend find one for me. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Mrs_Badger wrote:
oooooooooooooooooh yay success. thank you guys anyway but had a friend find one for me. :)

Think you can get your friend to fine another one? lol

I've been looking since it came out. :D

Congrats, lucky badger.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:42 pm
thank you for the congrats, unfortunatley they only could find the one :( but if i here of any i shall let you all know :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Congratulations! That's one heck of a find!

Can you give us any clues about where we might want to search?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:13 pm
unfortunatly not , i asked a few friends from around the world to keep a look out, and one got lucky :)