<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Loup Garou MoonChild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 pm
MortalPosts: 8Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Hi there, I'm a new player to pulp City. And now I'm already confuse. I've bought the Loup Graou and Moonchild- Expansion Pack because the villian and Heroes Sign were on the Package. When I look in, I had to notice, that Moonchild could only be played by the heroes. What the hell... :(
Is this a new way of selling items? Why aren't in this boxes not two Heroes/villians Figures, that could be played in both fractions? Are there more boxes that deliver only one playable Figure for my fraction? I thought Figures with both signs coult be played by heroes and villians. On the hombepage there weren't the two to see.
Very disapppointing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
If you check the special rules on Moonchild and Loup Garou you will notice that they can be taken by their opposite numbers. As long as you include Loup Garou II you can field Moonchild as a Villain. As long as you include Moonchild you can field Loup Garou II as a Hero. It's a bit confusing but you can do it. I can understand your confusion though. Hope this helps. Welcome to Pulp City!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 pm
MortalPosts: 8Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Oh, yea, thaks. I love the miniatures. :D I hope I can convince my wife someday taking a trip to pulp city. But she is so in love with Trollbloods, Orboros and her Ogrekingdom, that it will be hard work.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:25 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Good luck to you! Glad I could help. Give it time. All it takes is one game to get hooked, ask around you'll see I'm right.