<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Superhero Creation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 pm
MortalPosts: 2Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 am
I know the new rules have options for creating minions.

How about supers would Love to be able to recreate some marvel tm Skrulls and shield agents etc

Anyone know of any home brew options???

Newbie Alert

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:56 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Im sure the Skrulls and SHIELD could be done with the Minion rules.
There has been talk on here of an Official Supreme creator in the future, but until then Beermonkey has posted up a great guide to making your own Heros and Villains here - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1273

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:28 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I'm included to agree. Skrulls and shield guys would definitely be minions. None really qualify as supremes with the super skrull being the exception, I would think.

There's also been definite talk about supreme creation but I suspect it may not be particularly soon with the other stuff in the works needing to be finished first. With that said though, others have posted custom supremes following, Beermonkey's guidlines, and those have been fun to discuss. Cilionelle, for example, posted quite a few interesting ones in the hobby section. No reason you can't do the same.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:10 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Supreme creation is a project that is on the list of things that we would like to see done.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 pm
MortalPosts: 2Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 am
Cheers guys thanks for the inputs lots to think about all really gratefully accepted.

Is there anywhere the full PDF rules can be bought or printed rule book.

Is anyone selling stuff at salute?

Cheers guys

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Eihova22 wrote:
Cheers guys thanks for the inputs lots to think about all really gratefully accepted.

Cheers guys

Minus a few pages of fluff (meaning less than 5 or so I believe) the free rules contain the exact same thing that the hardbound book does.

At the moment, the hardbound is out of print, so you'll need to find someone who still has it in stock.

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
varagon wrote:
Eihova22 wrote:

Cheers guys

Minus a few pages of fluff (meaning less than 5 or so I believe) the free rules contain the exact same thing that the hardbound book does.

At the moment, the hardbound is out of print, so you'll need to find someone who still has it in stock.

Few pages of fluff? :lol:

About 34 by my count. :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am
Ha ha. Yeah. That should have been 35 or fewer.

Offline Profile WWW YIM