<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Ninjas: Two to a box, Three to a card.....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 pm
MortalPosts: 45Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm
I always assumed the Ninjas would be two to a card, as that's how many you get in the box. However, I noticed upon opening that it's in fact three to a card, which is a bit annoying really. Is there going to be a Sensei model released at some point to fill up the three spaces on the card? Will Ninjas be released individually? I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:30 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I can understand your disappointment, but I think that it's a temporary issue.

Generally, when models are released, they come in a pack with other figs. As time goes on, Morf tends to make them available individually (See necro GIs and vigilantes). Once the next wave comes out, you should be able to pick up all the ninjas you need.

As for the sensei, my understanding, and this is only my understanding, is that the sensei is built using the ninjas bits.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 153Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Well you need 6 other ninjas before you can use the Sensei for 7 total. Not that you can actually do that yet as it requires duplicating the Ninja card & there does not seem to be a rule to let you do that - presumably it's on the Emperor?

I can't face that many multipart kits so I will be using some other ninjas I already have.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
It was said a while back that the Ninjas WILL be available as a pack of 2 on thier own in the near future

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 pm
MortalPosts: 45Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm
I think this is quite a remarkable oversight on PM's part.

Why not give us enough to use the bloody things in the first place? Why bother putting 67% a usable piece in a box? It's just stupid. It also means that we'll be giving our money to other companies to buy that third ninja (I'll be getting Bikou from Bushido) or end up wasting money on a 4th and pointless ninja (assuming they're released as a twin pack).

Offering an extra ninja to those that pre-ordered is just rubbing as well, clearly PM were aware that you'd need the third one. Feeling a bit cheated here.

Offline Profile