<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Need some advice!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 am
MortalPosts: 15Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 2:07 pm
Hi all! As the title said,I would like some Advice. You see,me and a friends decide to start playing this game and I am really exited to start.However,he would like me to grab a Level 3 supreme in my team.However,I play whit the A.R.C and there is no ;level 3 supreme in thier faction (Yet^^).So,do anybody know if any level 3 supreme from the other group would work well whit them?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:48 am
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Well, we know that the primates of power, the level 3 option for ARC will be in the next set of releases, so if you're not in a super rush, you can just wait a bit.

As hero/villains, ARC can pretty much be fielded with nearly any of the other level 3s, but none would really qualify for the team powers of those leaders. With each one, you'd be sacrificing one of the main abilities the level 3 brings.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:00 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Not really. You could bring Dark Solar, as long as you only took Nature Origin A.R.C. members. That way you could have a little monkey with your supreme team. The other clear choices would be either Mysterious Man (a personal favorite), or Dead Eye. Both do well enough with A.R.C.. MM let's you bring a TON of ape themed minions though which is always a good time.

But yeah Bella and the Primates of Power should be out sooner than later.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 am
I see! In this case,I wait them^^ However,if I remmeber corectly, Guerilla is the leader of the faction,why isnt he level 3 insted of Level 2? Also,got any background or info about the Primates of Power and Bella ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:13 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Irall12 wrote:
I see! In this case,I wait them^^ However,if I remmeber corectly, Guerilla is the leader of the faction,why isnt he level 3 insted of Level 2? Also,got any background or info about the Primates of Power and Bella ?

He's got more leadership potential, but not necessarily the strongest. ?

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:03 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
It's like Batman in the older Justice League International Title, he is clearly the Leader - and the more powerful Heroes defer to his Leadership (plus he kicked the crap out of Guy Gardner LoL)

Likewise Guerrilla is most likely a strong Leader the others follow naturally.

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:22 am
I see^^ and nice comic! I love the old Golden Era of comic^^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:48 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Irall12 wrote:
I see^^ and nice comic! I love the old Golden Era of comic^^

And the fact that the sound effect is 'BONK!' That makes me lol.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:20 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Thats deliberate btw . . . .

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:14 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
varagon wrote:
Irall12 wrote:

He's got more leadership potential, but not necessarily the strongest. ?

And don't forget that Dr Red and even Red Bella are leaders of ARC.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:51 pm
Thank for the info^^ I actualy have order all the A.R.C model , they should arrive next weeks^^ I am eager to put them together and play them for my first time^^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
ARC a a whole lot of fun.
Just started playing them properly myself

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:29 pm
I finaly got my box of SilverRager and Le Multiple! I gone to my Hobby store and they c est de reste of my stuff should come shortly, exept for Guerilla and Dr.Red and Howler box,who was back order.So! I should get Chimp-Chi and Ape-bot and Virus in the following days^^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:40 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Irall12 wrote:
I finaly got my box of SilverRager and Le Multiple! I gone to my Hobby store and they c est de reste of my stuff should come shortly, exept for Guerilla and Dr.Red and Howler box,who was back order.So! I should get Chimp-Chi and Ape-bot and Virus in the following days^^

Arc for the win for you then? :)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:37 pm
Sure will^^

Offline Profile