<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Are there Really only 2 Forgotten?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:06 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
I was making up a list of all the PC minis, marking off what I had and what I still needed, and I wound up separating them by faction. I noticed that there are apparently only 2 Forgotten. Is that correct?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:32 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
It is at the moment.
Morf mentioned a while back that they may be added to after the next wave due later this year.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:38 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
We have plans to fill Forgotten to Level 12 but it has managed to sit on the back burner in favor of other teams. Once we finish off: A.R.C., Blood Watch, Coven, Little Asia, Forgotten will be taken care of.

What can I say they have lived up to their name. But we have plans.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:39 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Plans are good . . .

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:15 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Beermonkey wrote:
We have plans to fill Forgotten to Level 12 but it has managed to sit on the back burner in favor of other teams. Once we finish off: A.R.C., Blood Watch, Coven, Little Asia, Forgotten will be taken care of.

What can I say they have lived up to their name. But we have plans.

Aaah, Beermonkey, our own fiendish master planner! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Yer killin' me here

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Believe me I want more Forgotten as badly as the next guy! I want to see the Stygian in all her glory leading a fully Level 12 Team to sacrifice mortals on a dark altar. This will happen!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:17 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Beermonkey wrote:
Believe me I want more Forgotten as badly as the next guy! I want to see the Stygian in all her glory leading a fully Level 12 Team to sacrifice mortals on a dark altar. This will happen!

You know, despite the rather sinister image, I VERY much want to see this happen! Hell, I want to help!

Please note, sacrificing of humans, mortal or otherwise is not to be encouraged outside the context of miniature war games. Usually...

Offline Profile