<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Fluffy Fluff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 16Location: PrestonJoined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:04 pm
Since I'm a big fan of the background of Pulp City, and have loved reading the Heroes/Villain section on the website I was wondering if the background section from the main rulebook would ever be available online? Obviously I dont want to detract from sales fo the book, but soemthing like a paid for digital download of the background fluff would be awesome! as soon as the book is released again i'll be buying a copy - just to own it as i'm sure it'll be beautiful, but untill then i feel like im missing out a bit, having not been able to fully immerse myself in the city fom the start. I'd happily pay £10-15 for a Pulp City background e-book, and would love to see this option available

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
When the new site goes live, there will apparently be massive amounts of new fluff that will get gradually rolled out. Some of the stuff from the book may find it's way there.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 16Location: PrestonJoined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:04 pm
cool, I hope they do it soon - I need my fluffy fix lol. But in all seriouness a digital download would be amazing - the free pdf is pretty cool (although the landscape format is a bit annoying to read on a tablet) but I'd happilly buy an electronic copy too.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
GreyLamb wrote:
cool, I hope they do it soon - I need my fluffy fix lol. But in all seriouness a digital download would be amazing - the free pdf is pretty cool (although the landscape format is a bit annoying to read on a tablet) but I'd happilly buy an electronic copy too.

I don't know about digital download, but with the imminent new site there is more fluff than ever before which will continue to roll out as we go forwards.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
No discussion on a background book, but the new website is live and fluff will be regularly added to (at least weekly) with bonuses from time to time as well. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Still no love for Dr. Mercury! Heh.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 pm
Scorpio wrote:
Still no love for Dr. Mercury! Heh.

Hmmm....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Just a reminder that updates continue as planned! :)

Tritonious posted today: link.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 am
After a 1-week hiatus, we are back to weekly updates: Xyllian, Master Sagittarius.