<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Pulp CityBall 1.0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
hendybadger wrote:
Maybe :ENG Supremes could get a 'Handoff' action?
When carrying the ball and the target of a tackle (M+ST) the Supreme gets to make a :ENG shot. If it hits, the tackle fails.

Or what if they got an action like the blood bowl "dump off"? When being the target of a tackle, before resolving the tackle, the supreme can throw the ball to another target in range. Once the pass is resolved, resolve teh tackle normally.

That way, a :ENG supreme makes a different kind of ball carrier. If you want a solid ball carrier who can run down the center, use SFU or Iron Train. Want someone who will make it more mobile, but possibly cost you your runner, use tangent or Ace.

Huh... Ace brings up a question... I assume spectral models drop the ball? If not, seabolt would be awesome as he goes for the flow...

Man, with every different supreme that I consider, Pulp CityBall gets more and more strategically fascinating!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:21 am
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
That could work well.

I don't want to add too many extra rules though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
True... try it out the more simple way and let us know how it goes. From there, if you need more complexity, I'm sure this forum can help you find more. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:52 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Plan to test it out soon