PULP CITY FORUMS
http://forum.pulp-city.com/

Pulp City SE cover
http://forum.pulp-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2890
Page 1 of 1

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Pulp City SE cover

Pulp City Supreme Edition cover:

Image

Author:  cardboardvampire [ Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

That looks great! I can't wait for the KS to happen so we can get one step closer to having that book in our hands.

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

cardboardvampire wrote:
That looks great! I can't wait for the KS to happen so we can get one step closer to having that book in our hands.


KS launch is Thursday 30th, at noon EST, 5 pm UK time, 6 pm central Europe. :)

Author:  Tonio [ Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

pulpcitizen wrote:
KS launch is Thursday 30th, at noon EST, 5 pm UK time, 6 pm central Europe. :)

I'll have it backed by 12:05 top then! :)

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

Tonio wrote:
pulpcitizen wrote:
KS launch is Thursday 30th, at noon EST, 5 pm UK time, 6 pm central Europe. :)

I'll have it backed by 12:05 top then! :)


Good to hear! :D

Author:  starrchild81 [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

That cover looks sweet as ,love the art work , can't wait till tomorrow I need this rule book so bad . Give it to me now !!!!!!

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

Thanks! :)

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

Kickstarter has launched: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/47 ... me-edition

Author:  Bubba Ho-Tep [ Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

I noticed that it said this wasn't the final art for the cover on the KS, are you still tweaking it?

Author:  pulpcitizen [ Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:
I noticed that it said this wasn't the final art for the cover on the KS, are you still tweaking it?


Tweaks will be minimal, and will only be text and logo elements if anything. :)

Author:  Bubba Ho-Tep [ Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pulp City SE cover

Cool, because I really like it :)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/