<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  I'm new to all this.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:05 am
MortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 8:57 am
Hey folks.

I'm new to all this. Just kinda stumbled across it.

I wanted to ask a few questions, if that's okay.

1) Does this game have a "design your own hero" type function? I mean can i create my own heroes, villains and teams or are you restricted to only use characters from Pulp City universe?

2) Where can i find more information on the three new villains in the villain starter pack?

Anyway, that's it for now, if someone could help me out, I'd mich appreciate it. I reallu look forward to getting into Pulp City (Nice place to live, but you wouldn't wanna visit).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:51 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
First off welcome to Pulp City BigTIm!

At this time we do not have a Build your own function. So you are limited to the official Supremes. That being said our plan is to release a second book next year allowing the players to fully customize their own everything. Supremes, Minions, and even giant Monsters. People have been asking for this for a long time and it is one of the main reasons we wrote a new edition of the rules.

As for the new Villians only 2 are new. Nuke has been around for a long time and you can find his story here:

http://pulp-city.com/heroes-and-villains/villain-nuke/

Anansi and Aurelias will be given more detail in the upcoming rule book.

Hope that helps