<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Got my KS parcel - absolutely fantastic!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:06 pm
SidekickPosts: 55Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Just a quick note to say thanks for the cracking work on the kickstarter. Having played the last edition, I had a fair few minis but in addition to the books, cards, etc, I treated myself to Cro-Mag and Amok..... and they are some of the best models I have ever owned.

The resin casting looks flawless, the sculpting is amazing and I just had to paint them immediately, much to the chagrin of everything else in my lead and plastic pile.

Cro Mag is my stand in for Father Oak as I need one for my nature team and I fear Amok (who I bought because he looked great rather than needing him) means I'll be buying the other "The Way" figures sooner rather than later!

Great job and I can't wait to get them on the tabletop.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:42 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Thanks for the very kind words Tolchok - I am sure the whole team will be as pleased as I am to read them.

Thanks for supporting the new edition and we are glad you like what you got. :)

One of the design points with the Way is that they were/are a mix of old and new Supremes, meaning existing players usually had a 'way' in <ahem, sorry for the pun>.

So Supremes like Twilight, Sgt. Bale, Chimp Chi, Red Bella, Jade Hawk etc. give a starting point for existing players to build on. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
The Way has become my faction of choice too, although I'm partial to the ARC... Ba-boom helped that quite a bit!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:42 pm
SidekickPosts: 55Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Solar/Dark Solar and Perun mean it's the Nature squad for me, but there is every chance The Way will be along soon..... and I have some Necroplane already that need topping up.... and Bloodwatch are great... and..... Hmmmm, I sense there could be more supremes on their way soon!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Cilionelle wrote:
The Way has become my faction of choice too, although I'm partial to the ARC... Ba-boom helped that quite a bit!

Both excellent choices!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm
Tolchok wrote:
Solar/Dark Solar and Perun mean it's the Nature squad for me, but there is every chance The Way will be along soon..... and I have some Necroplane already that need topping up.... and Bloodwatch are great... and..... Hmmmm, I sense there could be more supremes on their way soon!

Good to hear! :)