<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Spybreaker vs. Professor Hammer - whose side are you on?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:30 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
The match-ups have been thematic as well as by Role; the last reveal will kind of explain why the order is as it is.... :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:58 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Well, you're on a winner. My 8-year-old soon is already making up stories about the Supreme Alliance and their exploits... September (fingers crossed) can't come soon enough!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:28 pm
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 101Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm
From Facebook

Quote:
Who has been your favourite ‪#‎teambreaker‬ or ‪#‎teamhammer‬ reveal so far?

Siberian is my favourite #teamhammer reveal so far (and my favourite of both team reveal).

I think the problem of #teambreaker is that we already know a lot them (A-Beast, Battlesuit7, Coldfire and the unknown suprem at the end of the book are the next), and the "surprise" factor is in favor of #teamhammer (all new, all shiny :wink: ) when it time to choose between two excellent concepts.

Quote:
Who will be checking out tomorrow's update?

Me! Monday is now the new Thursday! :mrgreen: (I never thought I would be happy to be Monday :shock: )

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:32 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
You want surprise factor for SA? Check in tomorrow!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Quote:
You want surprise factor for SA? Check in tomorrow!

E.C.T.O is at the end of the rules book :P

S.P.U.T.N.I.K reminds me M.O.D.O.K :mrgreen:

Hard choice. I think I'm voting for #Teambreaker this time :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:37 am
SidekickPosts: 69Location: FinlandJoined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:42 pm
Hahahahah, S.P.U.T.N.I.K is the best thing ever! :D :D :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:32 am
So, tomorrow is the day (hopefully)!
What will we see this time? Tanks? Blasters? Speeders? SA Infiltrator? :mrgreen: (I bet Powerhouses will be revealed just before the KS).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:24 am
TenNoBushi wrote:
So, tomorrow is the day (hopefully)!
What will we see this time? Tanks? Blasters? Speeders? SA Infiltrator? :mrgreen: (I bet Powerhouses will be revealed just before the KS).

Two of those guesses are correct, but not how you may think. And one guess is almost right, but not quite as we may have a very special reveal for the last of these. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:27 am
pulpcitizen wrote:
Two of those guesses are correct, but not how you may think. And one guess is almost right, but not quite as we may have a very special reveal for the last of these. :)

Yoda, is that you? :mrgreen:

Come on monday, kick ass to Sunday quicker!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:33 am
Sorry to be mischievously mysterious! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:51 am
Ok, time to make a :MND check!

Quote:
And one guess is almost right, but not quite as we may have a very special reveal for the last of these.

So, Powerhouse could not be the last reveal.

Quote:
Two of those guesses are correct, but not how you may think.

There will be two different roles?
But if it's not how I may think, that could be something else...

:MND check failed :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:01 am
arch2ngel wrote:
pulpcitizen wrote:
TenNoBushi wrote:

I'm surprised Sabotage is a support :o

Wait until you see the SA Infiltrator..... ;)

That's interesting. So far, you've gone head to head (Leader v. Leader, Brawler v. Brawler). Supports are kinda NEEDED, so I assumed this match-up was because there wasn't an SA Infiltrator...

Nope, the match-ups were definitely a combination of thematic or Role which will be clear at the end. So to answer the question, I can confirm there will be an Infiltrator and that Supreme will be a cool surprise IMHO. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:29 pm
The remaining known supremes for Supreme Alliance are A-Beast (would be surprised if it wasn't something other than Powerhouse), Battlesuit7 (I think it's a Tank, but it could be a Blaster) and Coldfire (I think it's a Blaster, but it could be a Speeder). Of course Perun is also from Supreme Alliance but we know him.

Sooo, the Infiltrator (if it's not one of the Supreme bellow) is a totally unknown concept (wich is exciting).

I also wonder what is the big shadow behind the SA members in the "Coming Soon" page of the book.
Professor Hammer? (it has big gauntlets)
Red Republik Powerhouse?
A Monster?

Aaand, another questions... :lol: (did I ask you about Minions for SA and RR? :mrgreen: )

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:11 pm
TenNoBushi wrote:
The remaining known supremes for Supreme Alliance are A-Beast (would be surprised if it wasn't something other than Powerhouse), Battlesuit7 (I think it's a Tank, but it could be a Blaster) and Coldfire (I think it's a Blaster, but it could be a Speeder). Of course Perun is also from Supreme Alliance but we know him.

Sooo, the Infiltrator (if it's not one of the Supreme bellow) is a totally unknown concept (wich is exciting).

I also wonder what is the big shadow behind the SA members in the "Coming Soon" page of the book.
Professor Hammer? (it has big gauntlets)
Red Republik Powerhouse?
A Monster?

Aaand, another questions... :lol: (did I ask you about Minions for SA and RR? :mrgreen: )

Some very good guesses there. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:54 pm

I was right about Battlesuit7... for both Roles :mrgreen:
Snieschinka is interesting, it seems the name comes from a Russian fairy tail but I only find German sites talking about that (and I don't speek German). It seems she has a sister named Solnischka? Or I totally misunderstood the story. Can you give more informations about her please? :)

Offline Profile