<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Spybreaker vs. Professor Hammer - whose side are you on?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
We promised an SA Infiltrator. ;)

EDIT: and thanks for re-posting these TenNoBushi. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
I really like this. It's a great idea. Except I'll have two of the same models on my shelf if I am still going to do #teamboth!

It's interesting that none of these new characters have more than one faction -- only Perun works freelance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:20 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Cilionelle wrote:
I really like this. It's a great idea. Except I'll have two of the same models on my shelf if I am still going to do #teamboth!

It's interesting that none of these new characters have more than one faction -- only Perun works freelance.

Good reason for that.

SA and RR have been brought forward through time, except Perun, who was not caught up in whatever happened. Perun's career continued, and so his associations are different. The two teams left one Cold War era as though it was yesterday, to arrive in what passes for contemporary Pulp City. Therefore they have not yet forged any new allegiances, but the SA recognise their old friend. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:21 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
pulpcitizen wrote:
SA and RR have been brought forward through time, except Perun, who was not caught up in whatever happened. Perun's career continued, and so his associations are different. The two teams left one Cold War era as though it was yesterday, to arrive in what passes for contemporary Pulp City. Therefore they have not yet forged any new allegiances, but the SA recognise their old friend. :)

I'm really looking forward to reading more about them. If you'd like a hand with any fiction, let me know!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:23 am
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 101Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm
So we can assume you have revealed all the main cast for SA and RR.

I know you are still working on the KS, but can you tell us a bit more on the way you plan to handle it pleeeeease?

A starter for each Team (maybe 6 levels, like Heros and Villains starter) and the remaining cast as stretch goal?

Optionnal buys at the beginning of the campaign? (Perun for example)

Would it be possible for more Supremes to come back from the cold war as the KS advance?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:58 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
We are planning to have just three pledges. Team Hammer, Team Breaker, Team Both. We are going to keep it very simple and direct. Of course there will be some stretchgoals, some freebies and a few surprises along the way. So you don't need to worry about that. Very few add-ons are planned for this. Again we want to make it easy for you the backers to just support us. We also want to keep things very easy on us for fulfillment. Keeping things easy means getting stuff shipped out to you very quickly. That's something we all want.

I know that doesn't tell you very much. But it should give you a good idea of what we are shooting for here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:20 pm
Thanks for the answer!
I like when things are simples :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:31 pm
Any update on the timing, Beermonkey?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:15 pm
Cilionelle wrote:
Any update on the timing, Beermonkey?

Expect a launch date announcement next week. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:29 pm

I will be ready! :D

A question from a French forum: Are you giving the prices of the pledges level soon?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:41 pm
There will be only 4 pledge levels to obtain and support either SA, RR or both (the 4th is Supreme Genesis, and includes both teams as well), and we will reveal more details in the coming 3 weeks as we close in on launch. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:58 pm

A Supreme Genesis level, it was unexpected. I wish I had the money and the imagination to make good use of one of them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:42 pm
(I'm still holding out hope that we'll see the Supreme Genesis 3 winners...)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:48 am
Are the Supreme Genesis 3 those created during the Kickstarter?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:35 pm
No, there were contests back in the earlier days of Pulp City, the Silver Age, if you will. They can be seen to this day in the forums. This was how Father Oak and Acorn were conceived, how Riposte, Arquero, Skyline and Jade Hawk came to be.