<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Pulp City faction logos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:17 pm
MortalPosts: 9Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Hi all, citizens!!

With the recent video celebrating your 10th anniversary, and the teasers of it, I wanted to search a bit more about possible future characters for Pulp City. And since I know that Melvin De Moor is your artist, there is a lot of his drawings on Internet, like METEOR, Honey B and Bad Alice and others.

But google is sooo clever that it also found a concept layout with A LOT of Pulp City logos (24 of them!!). Some of them are well known factions, others are for factions that aren't shown yet in the rulebook, but are also teased (like the Star Marshalls or the Otherside faction), but there are some that I think are really never seen before!!

I don't want to ruin any surprise that you have in mind, so I want to ask you first if it is ok to share it with the rest of the community. I just want to talk and speculate about the factions that would belong and everything :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:41 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
PM sent. :)

Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:14 am
I've got the green light, so....

This is the link to the faction logos: ... -629979859

I think that the first logo on the last row is for the Star Marshalls, and the third one could be a faction were Heney B and the "Wasp Doctor" (seen on the rulebook) could belogn.

Also, the Silver Sword with a castle is so cool that I hope that it is used for a knighly-heroes faction!!

Also, the third for the third row have a military vibe that intrigues me a lot. Some kind of military branch of the goverment?? Some organizations which goal could be to maintain the unregistered heroes in order?? A secret military-like organization that only wants to make a fortune for their own??

But the logo that impresses and intrigues me most is the first one. It's very misterious and mystic. It reminds me of Egypt and mages...

What do you think of them??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
If I remember correctly, back it the days, there was small talk of a knight of the round table / king Arthur faction. But I thinks that back to the first edition of this game. :)

Nice find though!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:53 pm
Never heard of the knighlty faction, but it could be very cool to have, and I think that it's very innovative for a super-hero themed game :)

Offline Profile