<  From Pulp City HQ  ~  Leader Cards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:57 pm
MortalPosts: 6Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:59 pm
Am I right in thinking that the Action and Recuitment Leader cards (such as 'Honorary Member', 'Ultimate Warrior', and 'Adrenaline Surge') are included in the Leader card set in the store?

Seems a silly question, I know, but they're not specifically listed in the Description tab of the Leader cards set, and trying to find out via Google lead me to a photo of the cards as part of an unboxing post on someone's blog that didn't show whether they were part of the Leader cards set or not.

P.S. If the Action and Recruitment Leader cards are included in the Leader cards set, and if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to recommend that they be specifically listed in the Description tab. =)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:05 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Nosmo90 wrote:
Am I right in thinking that the Action and Recuitment Leader cards (such as 'Honorary Member', 'Ultimate Warrior', and 'Adrenaline Surge') are included in the Leader card set in the store?

Seems a silly question, I know, but they're not specifically listed in the Description tab of the Leader cards set, and trying to find out via Google lead me to a photo of the cards as part of an unboxing post on someone's blog that didn't show whether they were part of the Leader cards set or not.

P.S. If the Action and Recruitment Leader cards are included in the Leader cards set, and if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to recommend that they be specifically listed in the Description tab. =)

They are in there. We'll look to provide a card breakdown for both cards sets in the near future. Thanks. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:25 pm
No problem! =D

I thought I'd mention it because I had a game of Pulp City recently where I thought I had all the cards I needed (because you guys thoughtfully include the Faction cards of individual Leaders when we buy them), but then it turned out that I didn't have the Action and Recruitment cards because I hadn't bought the Leader cards set.

In retrospect I should have read the rulebook more thoroughly, but it was my first game in a while so it slipped my mind. =B

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:00 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Nosmo90 wrote:
No problem! =D

I thought I'd mention it because I had a game of Pulp City recently where I thought I had all the cards I needed (because you guys thoughtfully include the Faction cards of individual Leaders when we buy them), but then it turned out that I didn't have the Action and Recruitment cards because I hadn't bought the Leader cards set.

In retrospect I should have read the rulebook more thoroughly, but it was my first game in a while so it slipped my mind. =B

The Leader card rules are all in the rule-book as well. :)

They are on pages 44-47. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:04 am
Yeah, I found them earlier today. Thank you anyway, though. =)

Offline Profile