<  FAN SECTION  ~  Blank Supreme Cards

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Several People have mentioned they would like some Blank Cards for designing their own Heros and Villains.

Me wanting to contribute something tangible led me to do some myself.

They are in jpeg format (and a lot bigger than the thumnails, so be aware you will need to re-size them before printing).

I have put on plenty of Damage boxes, not only so there will be enough - but so you can "arrange" them as desired.

There are Hero, Villain, and Hero/Villain Blanks - and I have included the backs of the Cards as well for completness.

Font Wise - I recommend Comic Sans for Clarity. But if you want something similar to that used on the cards proper, try the "SF Toontime" Font (http://www.4shared.com/file/ii73rUlG/SF_Toontime_Font.htm).

If like me you aren't the best sketch artist in the world try using the "Hero-Machine" (http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine2/heromachine2.asp) or if you are lucky like me - get your Daughter to draw your Supremes LoL!

I have another little project in the works soon, I hope you find these as usefull as I hope you will!

Mystery Hero Card

Science Villain Card

Nature Hero/Villain Card

Blank Hero Cards - Hero Cards.rar

Blank Villain Cards - Villain Cards.rar

Blank Hero/Villan Cards - Hero Villain Cards.rar

Last edited by Doctor-Warlock on Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Excellent work good Doctor. I notice that between the cards almost all of the Trump icons are in red (meaning cut and paste is viable between them), with only :AGL not so - any chance of a card with a red :AGL ?

As for Fonts; for the non-comic book style font (the big nme font etc) I use 'Impact'.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Colours - Yea, it was just a quick job, what I thought was actually do them all in black and do a red bucket fill on the custom cards in the box AROUND the symbol.

What du think?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:23 am
Ok thats been done, all the Trait Symbols are in Black - if you want to easily indicate which ones are "Trump" simply do a "fill" in red around the symol in its Box -

If there is a need for me to do the symbols in red, I will - BUT it will take a little longer as to do all the permutations requires a silly number of each Card!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:34 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
Ok thats been done, all the Trait Symbols are in Black - if you want to easily indicate which ones are "Trump" simply do a "fill" in red around the symol in its Box -

If there is a need for me to do the symbols in red, I will - BUT it will take a little longer as to do all the permutations requires a silly number of each Card!

I don't think all the permuations are needed - just one more card with a red :AGL . Then a user can fill with a white background and copy and paste that symbol onto the required card. With the three you have, only one more is needed and then any combination of the symbols as whichever Trump combos can be done with a very simple copy and paste edit.

Same that the card backs are very easliy do-able with what you have (a user can select most of the area and fill with balck - voila!).

Great stuf, BTW.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 pm
Its Sorted!

I've done seperate Red Trait Symbols for the front, and seperate Gold Trait Symbols (with a black background) for the back!

Red Trait Symbols.rar

Gold Trait Symbols.rar

All you need to do is insert them onto each card where needed!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:12 pm
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
Its Sorted!

I've done seperate Red Trait Symbols for the front, and seperate Gold Trait Symbols (with a black background) for the back!

Red Trait Symbols.rar

Gold Trait Symbols.rar

All you need to do is insert them onto each card where needed!

Star man!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm
Right, must finish my next effort!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:21 am
MortalPosts: 43Location: BPRDJoined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:39 pm
Sorry for the Necromancy, but can someone explain how to put this together and make it happen?

I've had issues getting the hero creator characters downloaded and even copied, and the cards do not come out of the 4 shared stuff just keeps redownloading the intros, but I cant get the cards to work.

Other then that, I'm jonesing for some cards, how do you make these cards so I canput my BOOM stuff and new heros and villians on up?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:30 am
HeroPosts: 268Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 am
Has anyone made up blank BOOMinion cards similar to these at all? I've scoured the forums but can't seem to find blank ones? Cause that'd be awesome to print out the ones we most regularly use/have minis for :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:36 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
I think I did one, let me see if I can dig it up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 am
I completely forgot about this!

Here is what I have been using for my BOOM's -

It can easily be adjusted/filled in.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 am
Good stuff D-W. :D

Just use a program like GiMP (freeware) and this can be modified very easily.