<  FAN SECTION  ~  Supreme Creation

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:15 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 2Location: San Antonio, TXJoined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:06 pm
Notice that several people are deep in the game enough to create their own Supremes.

New player here, and I wanted to know if there were any "official" or "unofficial" guidelines for Supreme Creation?

If so, where might I find them?

Thanks

Brian

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:46 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Welcom to Pulp City Robotman! Nice to have you here. I've posted a lot of information about this here and there. Check the Inspirations post in the Fan Section page 2 for my latest breakdown of building Supremes. I've got a LOT of expereince with doing this. I'll try and write up a more comprehensive guide and see about getting it Stuck at the top of the page for people to look over.

In the mean time I can't suggest enough that people spend some time with the BOOM rules. Start with Minions and you'll get a good sense of what works and what doesn't within a solid framework. If you have specific questions or want feed back on a Supreme you've built just drop me a line I'll be happy to take a look.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:26 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 2Location: San Antonio, TXJoined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:06 pm
Thanks for the welcome BeerMonkey. BOOM Rules huh?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:36 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yup check the Law and Order section.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:53 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
BOOM rules here.

Also Supreme Creation tips here.