<  FAN SECTION  ~  Looking for huge monsters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 am
MortalPosts: 23Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 pm
I was wondering if any one knew of any place i could find huge monster/ gaint models for my heros and villans to team up against.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I think Reaper did a King Kong type mini.

The Honourable Lead Boiler Suite did some dinos for 28mm.

Any monstrous types in 54mm?

Toys?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
leonmallett wrote:
I think Reaper did a King Kong type mini.

They did indeed, and a big bugger he is too!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm

You Git!

My Grandson is on my lap, and wants this guy now LoL!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 pm
See now we are getting some where i have been looking around for some cool monster and robots. i really like the terrain that i seen on a pulp city demo of a broken down robot. toys sound doable i will most likly repaint them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 pm
Toys are generally always usefull for re-paints for Wargames, I've used no-end over the years LoL!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I've got a couple of the large 72mm Reaper dragons that will work great for monsters. Base them on CDs and you are good to go.

I think PC will eventually see monsters- Just look at the site header! lol

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 am
I hope it is sooner then later, but for now i have no problem coming up with my own home brewed rule which i might throw up on here for the disscusing/editing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Pulp Monsters are in the works. Expect to see them in Pulp City Annual #1. Morf got us all fired up with new projects just this week. You guys are going to flip over the stuff. Rest assured Lizards, Apes, Robots, Demons, and of course tentacled Horrors from beyond time and space will all be playable.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 am
wsll iguess i better catch up on all my purchases, so i can grab all the new stuff as it come out. i did just bought 18 new pulp city minis on there way in the mail now but i have a lot to grab still. i really want some big monsters/robots... i guess i better start building more buildings, i think i may have to make two of every one one regular and one all busted up and caved in for when the big boys come two town.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:52 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
backfromthedead wrote:
wsll iguess i better catch up on all my purchases, so i can grab all the new stuff as it come out. i did just bought 18 new pulp city minis on there way in the mail now but i have a lot to grab still. i really want some big monsters/robots... i guess i better start building more buildings, i think i may have to make two of every one one regular and one all busted up and caved in for when the big boys come two town.

Steal a page from Monsterpocolypse? lol

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:10 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
That's a good thing to do anyway. Remeber a number of agendas and plot will have you knocking down buildings. Some supremes excell at this, Acorn, Apebot, Iron Train. What I do is build my building around a ruined frame. That way when the building is destroyed I can pull off the normal building and the ruins are left behind on the base. Sure the size is a bit off but nothing serious.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
I'm going all Dr. Tenebrous on this thread, I know, but some of the larger D&D minis would work. Also, the dragon from Cool Mini or Not would be fun!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:09 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
Im going to dress my 2yr old son in a godzilla costume and use him as a monster! :twisted:

Offline Profile