<  FAN SECTION  ~  Things To Get Excited About

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
I was just thinking about receiving my Pulp City order, I'm REALLY excited about getting my hands on Skyline and Jadehawk.

Skyline I'm planning to do him very much like the artwork, dark blues and hint of purple.

Jadehawks colour scheme has always bugged me a little, considering her name she hasn't got that much green on her! So where its grey, mine will be grey-green, where its blue, mine will be blue-green (at least thats the current plan, but its actually more dependant on where my brush takes me LoL).

I actually have a couple of things that I am excited about, and are Pulp City related at the moment.

I'm waiting for delivery of some wood for building my table (although these will be delivered to my Dads for convenience), we are having some building supplies delivered for some work I am doing down there - so I tacked what I needed on the end of the order (only one lot of delivery then ;)). Its going to be a small 3x3 affair (storage and mobility for possible demo's is my plan).

I've just ordered a load of foam-core to mount the WorldWorks buildings I am planning on, and a load of A4 sticky-backed paper to print the buildings on to (I am DISASTOUS with glue LoL).

I LOVE being excited - how about you guys?

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:11 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
GEN CON!!!!

I can't even explain how much anticipation I have. I've been trying to go since my first visit in 2003!

I'll be sure to post as many pictures as I can on my blog.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
varagon wrote:
GEN CON!!!!

I can't even explain how much anticipation I have. I've been trying to go since my first visit in 2003!

I'll be sure to post as many pictures as I can on my blog.

DUHUDE!

Stop being so cruel LoL!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
A bit o-threadomancy, but i am very excited about ordering Giant Hadron (well maybe I have ordered two...), and can't wait to see this <ahem> 'mini' on the table.

I am also very, very excited about the possiblities with upcoming minis.

Last edited by pulpcitizen on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
I hope we'll have some teaser picture of what's coming on this year!