<  FAN SECTION  ~  The Grind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 pm
MortalPosts: 23Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 pm
Like many of us iam subject what most refer to as the grind. and also like most around here i use my love for minture game to help cut thru all the day today bs. However some time when i jump on pulp city i see that maybe there a has been no new material posted today or what not. So what iam getting at maybe you haven;t done any thing or bought ant thing today but what pulp city things are on your mind today. i figured this could be like a group blog.

i will start today i was thinking maybe i should buy more hero figs because it would seem that my side of pulp city is being over run by villans. how ever i due have most of the arc figs exc chip chi, and the new one. and have had my eye on Zed.

what or your mind.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
I agree with you, my painting time as slowed at lot since my vacation ended and real life got back on track.

I'm currently working on some villains because I have way more painted Heroes. I can't wait for the gencon goodies to get here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:21 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
My painting time has been seriously eaten into, now I am a full time carer for my Dad.

I'M HOPING however, once I get into more of a routine things will settle down!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I'm happy to see a ton of new minis coming out for Pulp City.

I saw some cool things today at the booth!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
varagon wrote:
I'm happy to see a ton of new minis coming out for Pulp City.

I saw some cool things today at the booth!

You GIT! LoL!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Take some picture for us! we also want to see the booth!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 pm
MortalPosts: 23Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 pm
booth pics please

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:24 pm
I'm sure there will be pictures a-plenty, give them chance though - they are there enjoying themselves LoL!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:59 pm
I know they're pretty busy enjoying themselves right now, so keep doing it guys! we can wait a few more days for some picture or youtube video.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:09 pm
hapotte wrote:
I know they're pretty busy enjoying themselves right now, so keep doing it guys! we can wait a few more days for some picture or youtube video.

Chris (abbysdad) PROMISED me coverage LoL!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 pm
that's great to know.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:35 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Well, our newest herald, Brandon (Redheaded Stepchild) was able to run some demos today and meet some of the other crew. I got a few texts/phone calls with tidbits of information, but I think we'll all be pleased when the news comes out. I'll let those that are there share the goodies, however I'll tell you this:

Brandon knows that Seabolt is my favorite Supreme by far. Go with the flow is too powerful to not use in ANY game. (Karchev and Iron Curtain were my crutch in Warmachine for a long time). . .

He was so happy to see the rules for our new Ulthar because he swears one of them will be Seabolt's undoing . . . he then countered himself and stated that same Ulthar could bolster Seabolt as well. . . got my interest piqued for sure. I can't wait to sit down Sunday evening and read all about it! :MND :MND :MND

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I've got a ton of photos so far but I don't have a way to upload them. I have to borrow beermonkeys laptop with hello kitty on it to do so. Otherwise you'll have to wait until Sunday around 10:00pm central time.

Also, for those of you that wanted me to ninja shop I took the money and ran to Mexico!

Actually I made all the purchases for you and they are now safe in my hotel room.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 pm
:D

Long live the ninja shopper!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 pm
According to Chris (abbysdad) its -

abbysdad wrote:
Fu**ing insane. In a good way. The charity event went well. The ww2 campaign is going on now. Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Offline Profile WWW