<  FAN SECTION  ~  Duck - an Aussie Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
DUCK
(with thanks to Hasselfree for making such good minis!)

“They wanted an Australian superhero. They clamoured for one, in fact. But it's not like you can just choose to be super. It's not like there's some button you can press and ka-pow! you're famous, powerful, rich, metal or whatever. There's no magic formula, not like in Asterix or comic books. It just happens. Well, it did to me.”

Darren "Duck" Smith was an ordinary bloke, living in Dubbo in the Australian state of New South Wales. He was an average guy, good at farming, good at going to the pub, terrible with the sheilas and even worse at cricket. It's all a blur what happened next: drugged by some scientist guy whilst droving cattle, he wound up crossing the Pacific to be enrolled in some "help out some evil bloke rule the world" thing. Since that wasn't Duck's cup of tea, he nicked off, not wanting to cause too much fuss.

The evil scientist bloke wasn't happy with that, though, and now he's hunting Duck down. That's how Duck ended up in Pulp City, making friends, living low to the ground and staying out of trouble... well, mostly. See, for a guy like Duck, decency and a fair go is what it's all about.

Resource: Sawn-Off Shotgun

Attachments:
2011-02-07 11.09.08.jpg
2011-02-07 11.09.08.jpg [ 188.62 KiB | Viewed 2783 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:02 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
That's great, Cilionelle!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:04 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Superb!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 93Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 am
Crikey! He's bonza! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I like him. Nice rules too. You win a BeerMonkey drunken nod for rules good-ness-tude!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:06 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
That's awesome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Thanks guys. I enjoyed creating him. The mini stood out to me when I was checking out minis to use with AE Bounty, so I got him and his shotgun variant. If you get a chance to play with him, please let me know how it goes!